• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN HQ Gathering

Rate this topic

Who's up for a get together in January? A couple possibilities are Jan 17 against the Sharks @ 10:30 or Jan 31 against Washington @ 12:30. What do you think, folks?

both dates are likely rough for me. I work til 4-5pm on saturdays and have to be at work early sundays at 7-8am.

both dates are likely rough for me. I work til 4-5pm on saturdays and have to be at work early sundays at 7-8am.

Dang. After the 15th of January I'm in school Monday through Thursday nights. Would a Friday night work for you?

Sharks on the 17th

I was leaning toward that myself. Well there it is.

At least 2 LGWrs will be meeting to watch the Wings spank the sharks again. Unless there are a bunch of folks interested in showing that live in a different area, in which case we can move, the venue will be Buffalo Wild Wings in the Clem.

Really do wish more Metro Detroit Members would converse with each other, especially with the local meets at a local establishment to watch a Wings Game. There have been 2-3 recent opportunities and not a peep out of some members. What is more interesting is some members have had togetherness in private which is totally understanding if a group is going to see a game at the Joe. But if people are meeting for food/drinks to root for the Wings at a bar or such, why be so secretive?

Come on folks, be active and social! Bigger the group the better the thrill and good times!

Edited by Rivalred

Downtown Mt. Clemens. 3 miles south of Hall Road on Gratiot. It would literally take you 30 minutes from Rochester.

Or IF we get enough people, we will make it more centralized like Sterling Hts or Shelby.

Edited by Rivalred

Hi guys! I'd love to make it, but as I informed Rivalred, I'm going to be in Vegas :( .... If there is ever another get together for a game, I'll definitely try and make it. I hope you all have a blast and drink one for me! :beerbuddy:

Hi guys! I'd love to make it, but as I informed Rivalred, I'm going to be in Vegas :( .... If there is ever another get together for a game, I'll definitely try and make it. I hope you all have a blast and drink one for me! :beerbuddy:

Hey ML4C! I'm sure you will have plenty of fun in Vegas. Here's to a safe trip!

I, or someone, will start a thread at the beginning of each month to see if there is interest in meeting.

If I'm not mistaken, we are looking at Saturday Jan 17 Sharks @ 10:30pm or

Saturday Jan 31 Washington @ 12:30 pm. Late game or early game.

The list so far:

On Board

RivalRed

HOCKEY MATTERS

Interested

Matt

HR40

Halelujahlogic

I possibly might be able to make it. I was going to go to the last one against the Hawks but the previous week I slipped on ice and literally could not move without pain for nearly 2 weeks. Just let me know when & where....

I possibly might be able to make it. I was going to go to the last one against the Hawks but the previous week I slipped on ice and literally could not move without pain for nearly 2 weeks. Just let me know when & where....

OUCH! Hope you are ok, now.

Saturday Jan 17th @ Buffalo Wild Wings at Hall and Mound. Game starts at 10:30. I would imagine that there will be folks ther earlier to eat and get us some tables. Say 9:00 or so.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

If I'm not mistaken, we are looking at Saturday Jan 17 Sharks @ 10:30pm or

Saturday Jan 31 Washington @ 12:30 pm. Late game or early game.

The list so far:

On Board

RivalRed

HOCKEY MATTERS

Hockey&beer x 2

Interested

Matt

HR40

Halelujahlogic

pjgj13

JayUp88

Looks like most are available for the Sharks game so we'll focus on this one. Sorry DKM.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS