• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN HQ Gathering

Rate this topic

Damn it!!! If I lived in Michigan I would be there!! I have been to that Buffalo Wild Wings and it is a great place to watch a Wings game!! There usually is alot of good looking women in there for all you single guys!!

On another note, I am coming to Michigan to see the Wings play Edmonton on February 7th. I was hoping that some members would be able to go to that game. My sister got tickets 5 rows from the ice in section 126. If anyone is going let me know, I would love to meet up with you all at the Joe!! Oh by the way its a 3pm game!!

Have fun at Buffalo Wild Wings!!! GO WINGS!!!!

:lol: I dunno. I might be going to the inauguration.

Whatayou ***? Inauguration? Please.

Pencil me in for the AO game. A light pencil. I have no job, or car, or any prospects for either as of now.

I'm at M-59 and Tipsico Lk Rd. (Not sure where that is - they tell me I live in "Hartland".)

The wife and I would be more than happy to accept a ride and many many free drinks at any given venue. Oh and buffalo wings....with blue cheese dressing. Oh and maybe some onion rings.

aloha

P.S. can I borrow $3.00?

The list so far:

On Board

RivalRed

HOCKEY MATTERS

Hockey&beer x 2

Interested

Matt

HR40

Halelujahlogic

pjgj13

JayUp88

Looks like most are available for the Sharks game so we'll focus on this one. Sorry DKM.

Pencil me in for the AO game. A light pencil. I have no job, or car, or any prospects for either as of now.

I'm at M-59 and Tipsico Lk Rd. (Not sure where that is - they tell me I live in "Hartland".)

The wife and I would be more than happy to accept a ride and many many free drinks at any given venue. Oh and buffalo wings....with blue cheese dressing. Oh and maybe some onion rings.

aloha

P.S. can I borrow $3.00?

Dakine,

I can pick you and the Ms. up if you want and drop you off if you are free of the San Jose Game. You both could use a night out with fellow Wings fans.

Let me know.

Edited by Rivalred

aloha

P.S. can I borrow $3.00?

I have $3 you can have. s***, we're like family here, right? Y'all come on down...we'll take care of yas.

Since I am new to these celebrations of fantastic hockey... do we wear red roses or something so we know who is in the know. ;)

Most of us wear something Wings. I will have on either a white #8 Larionov or white # 13 Koslov jersey on. And one of those goofy Wing Nut hats. I may even bring the silver thing in my avatar as a centerpiece. Hope Y'all can make it, as we have a blast at these.

lame!

we should do something for the early game against the caps, too.

because i wanna come out, dammit!

Unfortunately the turn out has not been as big as we thought it would be for these get togethers. The largest I attended was around 10, and that was a few years ago. Been trying to keep it to one a month to get the best showing. I, or someone, will start a thread at the end of each month to see what date will work for the most folks in the next month. Venue can change according to where the majority are driving from.

So...what's lame? The goofy Wing Nut hat or that you can't make it that night? :rolleyes:

Very cool HR40! I pm'd a couple of folks that are in the area, but they have not committed yet (kinda new, kinda shy?). Hopefully a few more of the "interested" folks can make it out. Updating...

The list so far:

On Board

RivalRed

HOCKEY MATTERS

Hockey&beer x 2

HR40

Interested

Matt

Halelujahlogic

pjgj13

JayUp88

The plan is to meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Hall and Mound roads. Puck drop is at 10:30. Some will get there as early as 9:00 to eat and get tables for us.

It looks like I've got a conflict for tonight. I've got friends I haven't seen in a while coming into town tonight (this happened within the last few days), so I'll be hopping around downtown Royal Oak this evening...

I was really looking forward to this, too. Hopefully nothing pops up for the Washington game at the end of the month!

It looks like I've got a conflict for tonight. I've got friends I haven't seen in a while coming into town tonight (this happened within the last few days), so I'll be hopping around downtown Royal Oak this evening...

I was really looking forward to this, too. Hopefully nothing pops up for the Washington game at the end of the month!

We'll miss you. I am assuming all the hops have tv's with the game on. You might need snow shoes to get around tonite! lol

Hopefully the next one will work out.