• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN HQ Gathering

Rate this topic

wow. we must have hit the post button at nearly the same time.

WEATHER UPDATE

There were some concerns by a few folks yesterday afternoon and evening about the weather. Instead of 4-8" that was forcast, they say we are looking at 2-5", which is much more agreeable for driving. RivalRed and I will both be there. Sounds like Matt may show. Hope the rest aren't scaired off by a few flurries. We got together for the last meeting of the Wings and Sharks and had a blast. :stanley::boxing::clap: :carrot: :banana: :punk:

edit: after posting I saw that the carrot and banana aren't dancing. They must be Sharks fans, stunned again!

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Sorry, guys. Tried to make it for the puck drop. Got to about Hall Road & Garfield before my dad decided the roads were too bad.

I really wanted to make it out there. Next time, for sure - if weather permits.

Sorry, guys. Tried to make it for the puck drop. Got to about Hall Road & Garfield before my dad decided the roads were too bad.

I really wanted to make it out there. Next time, for sure - if weather permits.

No need to apologize....I was thinking on the way out that I maybe should have stayed home! In attendance were: Rivalred, Hocky&beer (mr. & mrs.) and myself. Good game and very good company!

Seems like folks want to meet for the Washington game on the 31st. Thinking maybe the Buffalo Wild wings in the Clem. Probly start a thread tomorrow and see what folks think.

my secret plans were to crash this party, probably with me and my gf. The biggest thing that prevented me from doing that is the weather. We shoveled, had dinner and then saw all our shoveling get covered up and thought..not gonna happen.

glad to see everyone had a good time. unfortunately i have to work on the 31st til 3pm so not gonna be able to join anyone for that date. In the future dates, some of the saturday games at 8pm might be feasible for me to attend.

Hey guys and girls sorry i didn't make it but once i learned that the Cup was at one of the bars in my hometown I went there. Didn't get to drink out of it but it still got to see it!