• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Wild 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Apparently, you're not alone. I read this morning where Lemaire was unaware of the surgery pending for Gaborik. No one had consulted him. That the mark of a coach who's lost the team he's paid to guide.

linky

Don't worry; the doctors say Marian Gaborik could be skating again in six weeks and playing in 10. Based on what we've seen so far, that means Gabby should be back on the ice sometime around 2011.

I asked Wild coach Jacques Lemaire if he could see any sort of silver lining in this mess.

"I got nothing," he said. "I didn't even know he was going to have the surgery until you just told me. When is he going to have it?"

:blink:

:blink:

That just makes me want to cry.

Out of curiosity, is this game actually in HD on FSN? FSNHD shows no listing for it, and the schedule on the official site doesn't show it being in HD.

From FSN-D Pregame

Ken Daniels: "Jiri Hudler, besides your two goals which were great moments, and an assist, is there another moment you'll remember most from the outdoor game?"

Jiri Hudler: "Ahh, the warm benches probably. It was too hot you know? I would say .. our asses were burning a little bit. But was fun, a great day."

Edited by Mike375

Did anyone else catch what was just said during the pre-game show? Hawks fan stole the Wing's soccer ball during their warm-ups at Wrigley?

If that story is true, hawks make themselves retards

Wings seem to be coming out quick and ready to go. Raffy jumping in to the play early, passes clicking. Break away attempt for Z, Hoss with a shot already.