• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossoverThrash

GDT other games 1/3

Rate this topic

ANyone seeing the Pens get slaughtered by Florida? Crosby fought, but they gave him a double minor since he jumped on a defenseless McLean and immediately pull the jersey over and started throwing punches.

No suprise, Kessel scores again in the other game

Guest Shoreline

I was thinking of making a topic, no need now.

Can't believe how Florida is taking it to Pittsburgh. Ton of dumb penalties by the Penguins, and it's 6-1 so far. They absolutely need help at the deadline.

Gonna catch some of the Calgary/Nashville game and hope for some fights there too. Hopefully Phaneuf crushes Tutu.

Assuming Buffalo hangs on, they'll knock Pittsburgh down to 9th in the East.

Can't believe how Florida is taking it to Pittsburgh. Ton of dumb penalties by the Penguins, and it's 6-1 so far. They absolutely need help at the deadline.

Rumours swirl that Pat Quinn is headed there after the World Juniors, and that he'd pressure Shero into trading for Nik Antropov to play with Crosby.

Edited by MacK_Attack

I was thinking of making a topic, no need now.

Gonna catch some of the Calgary/Nashville game and hope for some fights there too. Hopefully Phaneuf crushes Tutu.

yeah as soon as the two first games end ill be switching over

Crosby got 5 for fighting, the 2 & 10 instigator package, plus an extra 2 mins unsportmanslike for being a ***** and fighting with a visor on.

Crosby=complete *****

ahhh, i tuned in right after it happened, the pens announcers were idiots, i only saw 4 on the board

Chara just annihilated Tallinder

Crosby got 5 for fighting, the 2 & 10 instigator package, plus an extra 2 mins unsportmanslike for being a ***** and fighting with a visor on.

Crosby=complete *****

The 10 minutes was the visor penalty, which is automatic. There is nothing wrong with fighting with a visor on, there is no penalty for that, but if you are assessed with an instigator and you are wearing one (in Crosby's case), the 10 min is automatic.

Wow , pittsgurg gave up, it would be 7-1 but the panthers hit a post, it look like a red wings game with the puck control florida is getting right now.

Call it bias if you want, but there's no other way to describe that than as a ***** move.

I was watching the Buffalo/Boston Game. I thought it was good! I was soo happy for Matt Ellis, I was hoping he would get the empty netter for the hatty!!

Right now Calgary and Trashville are tied at 1 beginning of the 2nd

The 10 minutes was the visor penalty, which is automatic. There is nothing wrong with fighting with a visor on, there is no penalty for that, but if you are assessed with an instigator and you are wearing one (in Crosby's case), the 10 min is automatic.

The 10 minutes is the misconduct that comes with the instigator penalty.

Just watched the clip of Crosby.

It's easy to forget that Crosby is still just a kid. Right now, he's forcing things, like trying to be tough or fight. But he doesn't know how or when to go about it, so he ends up doing stupid stuff like this or the taint-punching incident. The expectations on him are unrealistic. He may become a great leader and figure all this stuff out a few years from now, but he hasn't done it yet. It's a lot to ask of him to be all things to everyone at such a young age.

But this is what the league gets when its marketing machine shoves a guy down the public's throat, 24/7/365; there's some resentment and a backlash against the hype. Crosby is a great player, but he's not exponentially better than everyone else, yet the media saturation suggests he is. Overall, I think he's handled the overexposure pretty well, but moments like this are a reminder that he has a ways to go still.

That Pens/Panthers game was entertaining. And hearing the play by play guys pretty much already concede defeat for the Pens' next game against the Rangers? Whoa boy. Wings are gonna have to have a hell of a showing tonight to top that. :lol:

Just watched the clip of Crosby.

It's easy to forget that Crosby is still just a kid. Right now, he's forcing things, like trying to be tough or fight. But he doesn't know how or when to go about it, so he ends up doing stupid stuff like this or the taint-punching incident. The expectations on him are unrealistic. He may become a great leader and figure all this stuff out a few years from now, but he hasn't done it yet. It's a lot to ask of him to be all things to everyone at such a young age.

This is definitely true. In this slump the Pens have been in, it's easy to just laugh at how unhinged Crosby seems to become every single game when the Pens are losing. But when I was his age, I probably would have reacted much the same way, letting my more primal emotions get the better of me. Now, if he still continues to act out like this as he ages? Then there's really something to talk about.

And yes, this is coming from a Crosby hater. I said something (kind of) nice about him. :P

That Pens/Panthers game was entertaining. And hearing the play by play guys pretty much already concede defeat for the Pens' next game against the Rangers? Whoa boy. Wings are gonna have to have a hell of a showing tonight to top that. :lol:

Listen ot them on the Horton goal, its helarious

Guest Shoreline

HAHAHAHAHA

CALGARY SCORES WITH SECONDS LEFT IN REGULATION TO BREAK THE TIE. :lol:

Guest Shoreline

Wow did they ever take the air out of the Somme (sorry it's still Gaylord to me) Center and the Preds with that one. Wish Bert made these type of goals for the Wings when he was on the team. Flames win 3-2 with not even half a minute left in regulation.

Edited by Shoreline