25 Florida Panthers 0

26 Montreal Canadiens 0

27 San Jose Sharks 0

28 Washington Capitals 0

29 Carolina Hurricanes 0

30 Detroit Red Wings 1

We had more fights last year. :sly:

Did you forget already?

The only way that could have been more embarrassing for Semin is if the ref, realizing that was not even worthy of a fighting major, bent him over his knees and gave him a spanking at center ice before sending him back to the bench.

Edited by egroen

Guest Shoreline

ROFL. 10 points to anyone who can actually sit through that entire video. (CT's post before this one) :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

Stanley Cups last year:

23 Pittsburgh Penguins 0

24 Ottawa Senators 0

25 Florida Panthers 0

26 Montreal Canadiens 0

27 San Jose Sharks 0

28 Washington Capitals 0

29 Carolina Hurricanes 0

30 Detroit Red Wings 1

QFT

absolutely love this summary ;)

Personally I think it was Semin sending a message. Bitchslaps for a *****, and I commend him for it.

I have to disagree.. I think he was just sick of getting mugged and just wigged out. I think he should have just turtled, it would have looked better.

I would die laughing if someone on Philly attacks Semin like that next game.

Heard some good ones watching NHL on the Fly this morning:

"That is not an actual NHL fighter... I'm gonna slap you silly kid." - Color guy for Wash.

"Obviously technique is a bit of a problem for him." - Larry Murphy

Then Brian Duff mentions a match up between Crosby and Semin. Duff says: "I think Crosby would crush him."

to which good 'ol Larry Murphy replies... "I don't know."

lmao

Edited by alowicious

While I was at the game to witness this, the crowd went nuts. I'm a season ticket holder for the Caps, but seeing Semin fight like that made me cringe. I hadnt realized that he was fighting like that until later on after I saw the slow motion replay. But the rangers were playing a physical game, to an extent that it wasn't necessary. 3 fights in one game last night, and i've yet to see more than one fight ever at a home caps game. The rangers were just being excessive and a lot of missed calls by the refs. (at least Semin didn't do what Crosby-*****-cindy did. ;)

Now, those of you who are going to the Caps vs Wings game, is there a meeting up place somewhere? all i know is this will be one hell of a sweet kick ass game. :D

B

Semin plays the bongos haha lol... without a jersey in that tight sweater he looked like a ballerina waha... Semin is clearly not a fighter, but awesome player nonetheless... shouldn't embarrass himself next time cause it looked like a school girl fight lol hysterical

Guest nutz2u
I'd love to see a Semin v Crosby cat fight :P

Staal and Cindy fights looked like mirror images of each other so that may be more interesting. As for Semin, yes I almost pissed my pants............. I hope this makes the 10 best fights of the year............. Ya gotta admit it was entertaining.

Guest nutz2u
What a *****. Looks like he wanted to play patty cake.

Another one with a ***** phobia :blush::blush: