• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shoreline

Staal vs. Semin fight

Rate this topic

We're on track for 7 fights this year the way we're going. 16 games without a fight is it now? McCarty will never see another wings game unless we have a few injuries.

What about the GMR's God, Lilja?? I thought he was a legitimate heavyweight? You boxing fans confuse me.

Why do you say Mac won't play again? I think you've just said that because it supports your argument. Sadly, there's no truth nor insight into it whatsoever. Firstly, if our fourth liners are as pathetic as you say, surely he could get himself a game or two. Second, do you seriously think we won't get another injury up front all year?

You never used to post this much crap UK. What gives? You're better than that.

What about the GMR's God, Lilja?? I thought he was a legitimate heavyweight? You boxing fans confuse me.

Why do you say Mac won't play again? I think you've just said that because it supports your argument. Sadly, there's no truth nor insight into it whatsoever. Firstly, if our fourth liners are as pathetic as you say, surely he could get himself a game or two. Second, do you seriously think we won't get another injury up front all year?

You never used to post this much crap UK. What gives? You're better than that.

Maybe when is said Mac wont play again I meant to say hardly play due to his mysterious on-going "groin" injury and the fact Meech can play on the 4th. I just couldnt be bothered to type it out.

He wont play much is more accurate...and yes the 4th line is pathetic. But Kopecky just needs games before he hatches out of his whatever-he-is shell and takes the form of a Dallas Drake.

And no we wont get another injury this year. Lilja will see to that, like he saw to Patrick Sharp, Bredan Souray and Jared Boll.

And I always post crap whenever anything that could slightly relate to Downey is brought up. He is God. And until everyone see's without his manlyness and general amazingness we will fail just like we did in the playoffs last season I wont stop :ph34r: (and yes I am acknowledging Downey had no role in us winning the playoffs)

Edited by uk_redwing

Guest dekeyuk
I'd die of embarrassment if I saw any of our guys slapping someone on the ice. Or punching them in the balls from behind.

I don't think we have to worry about this thank God! Neither Z or D act like spoiled punks out there and can handle themselves in other ways.

The more I see this clip the more it reminds me of Blades of Glory.

He did fine for a guy who is a sniper. I'm not seeing the slapping. The "bongos" are just rapid punches that aren't necessarily connecting--if you're not used to fighting it's easy for your hands to open when you're hitting someone. Get a reality check peeps. :thumbdown:

He did fine for a guy who is a sniper. I'm not seeing the slapping. The "bongos" are just rapid punches that aren't necessarily connecting--if you're not used to fighting it's easy for your hands to open when you're hitting someone. Get a reality check peeps. :thumbdown:

While I understand defending a finesse player when it comes to dropping the gloves, you gotta admit that looked like watching a 4 year old turtling from his 5 year old sister's temper tantrum attack....

At least they actually fight <_<

Fight Totals:

23 Pittsburgh Penguins 23

24 Ottawa Senators 20

25 Florida Panthers 20

26 Montreal Canadiens 19

27 San Jose Sharks 18

28 Washington Capitals 18

29 Carolina Hurricanes 16

30 Detroit Red Wings 7

You call that a fight?

Hell, even I can throw a punch better than that. That was embarrassing.

By the way, anyone care to join me in a rousing chorus of the "Meow Mix" theme???

Edited by Kira

Aaah s***, i shouldn't have watched that in the office! I'm only lucky that my boss had leaft early, otherewise I'd have had to explained what Iwas laughing so hard I couldn't see at. I think Semin should get an award for best comedy performance...brilliant

Not that staal was so much better for a much bigger guy. I think our entire lineup would do a better job than that...as we say last year, dats can throw a punch. 2 guys even the 2009 version of mac could beat the crap out of! Though fair play to Semin for at least standing up for himself in some way....