• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheUkrainian

Crosby "fight"

Rate this topic

God that was horrible. Crosby totally sneak attacked him while he was focusing on the faceoff. Crosby had two punches in before the guy even realized Crosby wanted to fight. Jesus, Crosby, you're really making it hard for people to see past the "nhl whoring" to the fact that you're "really a good and classy hockey player". Long live Yzerman.

The girl needs to learn how to fight with the big boys. You don't just jump on someone's back when they aren't looking. I like how a ***** ass ***** is the poster boy for a league with some of the toughest athletes out there.

I don't get it. Was there some prelude to this fight, or did Crosby really just haul off and start beating on McLean? Looked like a Tootoo special without any power behind it.

Before the faceoff they were talking a lot, I think they were going to fight eventually, but crosby knew he was going to get wailed on so he made sure he started it and caught McLean by surprise. To clear it up for so me people, I don't hate crosby nor do I ***** about him. I just think that he does get special treatment sometimes, and people speak of him as if he's god. Yes, he is a superstar, but I consider players that are skilled in all aspects of the game (offense and defense) to be more valuable IMO. Oh, and I do not sit and scan news to see if Crosby is involved. I was checking Yahoo NHL and this was one of the links. People that complain about people who complain about Crosby are as bad the the other people. Wow, that was a mouthful.