• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheUkrainian

Crosby "fight"

Rate this topic

Before the faceoff they were talking a lot, I think they were going to fight eventually, but crosby knew he was going to get wailed on so he made sure he started it and caught McLean by surprise. To clear it up for so me people, I don't hate crosby nor do I ***** about him. I just think that he does get special treatment sometimes, and people speak of him as if he's god. Yes, he is a superstar, but I consider players that are skilled in all aspects of the game (offense and defense) to be more valuable IMO. Oh, and I do not sit and scan news to see if Crosby is involved. I was checking Yahoo NHL and this was one of the links. People that complain about people who complain about Crosby are as bad the the other people. Wow, that was a mouthful.

Yeah I heard that Crosby and McLean were saying that they wanted to go, but it was pretty clear that McLean wasn't ready.

I don't get it. Was there some prelude to this fight, or did Crosby really just haul off and start beating on McLean? Looked like a Tootoo special without any power behind it.

Pretty much.

Pathetic showing by Crosby... He did manage to cut him somehow with those punches though.

Pretty much.

Pathetic showing by Crosby... He did manage to cut him somehow with those punches though.

He probably caught him with one of his ***** nails.

s*** like this makes me so mad. Regardless of the player.

He didn't even give Mclean a second to realize what was about to happen. Crosby knows he would've had his ass handed to him. Sad display.

Greg Campbell was giving it to Crosby pretty good all game before this, McLean started running his mouth at him too. Crosby ripped him around pretty good, if he had thrown any punches at all he would've pummled him, I honestly dont know how you can get that mad, and then not throw any decent punches..

Regardless of whether or not Crosby is telling the truth in his post-game comments (he said that they had agreed to fight), it was quite apparent that McLean was NOT ready. You don't grab someone who isn't even looking at you, pull their jersey over their head, and begin to wail on them (and it wasn't so much punching as it was dragging around the ice). Maybe Crosby needs the s*** kicked out of him once or twice to teach him a lesson.

So.. is that the new way to fight in the NHL? just pull him around the ice... Why to go Crosby.. you "fight" like a girl.

no you just complemented him... he fights like a little *****.

I like how it seemed as though Crosby never let go of the jersey when trying to punch his shoulder pad.

As for the guy that said he fights like a girl, well i have seen alot of girls that put up a much better fight then that.

One more reason for me to hate this kid.

You guys thought Crosby's fight was bad check out Semins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxfXgFtiLU

Semin reminds me of Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller in Zoolander when they were acting like monkeys...trying to the the files 'out' of the computer! You know the guys on his team have to be ashamed! Not to mention his dad. Way to represent!

Yet another ***** move by Crosby. So now, Sid The Kid is a whining ball puncher who jumps people Tootoo style before they even know there's a fight going on. Can we stop mentioning him in the same breath as great captains like Yzerman yet?

esteef

I think it is a safe bet that if a Wings player did the same kinda thing Crosby did there, some people here would be doing cartwheels and backflips in happiness given how much fighting is hyped in here.

Now for that specific fight in itself, what Crosby did was a little gutless, you don't jump people for no absolute reason, wait to make sure both players want to square off.

As for the Crosby is the Poltergist's son attitude, I'll pass on that since it has never been my cup of tea to do that from minute one and it has been yelled at in people's ears in about 1000 different threads on here, and reading about the obsession of disliking Sidney Crosby on here has made me not care if I ever hear his name again.

I think it is a safe bet that if a Wings player did the same kinda thing Crosby did there, some people here would be doing cartwheels and backflips in happiness given how much fighting is hyped in here.

Typical retarded response. :thumbdown:

whats wrong with the dogging harold?? that was an embarassing fight and deserves to be ridiculed.

Because people cry about all the attention Crosby gets, yet they fixate on every single thing he does.

If that were someone other than Crosby, there's no thread here about it. I saw a fight in a Kings game a few days ago that was even funnier. The guys each took turns falling down and neither really got a punch off, one of them even did a somersault of sorts. Sad fights like this happen fairly often in the NHL but of course it was Sidney so it's the usual suspects looking for any reason to ***** about him, while simultaneously crying about the attention he gets.

Or the single leg takedown is pretty funny.

Edited by haroldsnepsts