• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

andyinsdca

RWNW: WINGS/DUCKS, WEDNESDAY 1/14/09 @ 7:00pm

Rate this topic

The Wings invade the Ponda Center tomorrow, January 14th, face off is at 7:00PM. Anyone want to meet for a beer or 2 before the game? My seat for this Sec 305, Row A.

We will meet for the pre-skate behind the Wings bench at 6:30pm!

Let's meet up at JT Schmidt's at 5:00pm. We were unable to make reservations here for this game, but I'll be there early enough to get a table for us.

Directions to JT Schmidt's (Google Maps, 2610 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim Ca)

**Everything's final as of 1/13/09, so there won't be any further changes to the agenda**

WHOO HOO! Just found out Vladimir98 landed us tickets to the game! Hooray! I don't know where the seats are yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know.

Preskate meet up is 6:30 behind the Red Wings Bench.

If you want to meet up at JT Schmids reservations need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

i will be there of course.... undecided on which jersey to where ^^ wont be able to attend JTS's though :*(

Edited by Duck Guy

Shall we meet at JT Schmidt's at 5pm? That will give us time to eat & drink and then walk over to the Ponda in time for the skate. I'll make the reservation tomorrow.

save two seats for my girlfriend and i

OK, I won the auction on ebay for tickets in the club section (326). That section is in the end the Wings shoot at twice and is directly behind the goal. Should be great since we also get access to the Jack Daniels Club. We should be able to meet up with everyone at JT Schmidt's since my gf and I will be off work at 4pm.

JT Schmid's is booked up for reservations, so, I will get there EARLY (like after I get up to Anaheim and check into my hotel) and grab a table and just waste time. If you're on twitter, follow me, andyinsdca and I will update my status, or shoot me an email, andyinsdca at gmail dot com.