• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

andyinsdca

RWNW: WINGS/KINGS, THURSDAY 1/15/09 @ 7:30pm

Rate this topic

The Wings come to the Staples Center on January 15th, face off is at 7:30PM. Anyone want to meet for a beer or 2 before the game? I have a couple of ideas where we can meet that are within walking distance of the Staples Center. My seats are Sec 302, Row 15 (nosebleed!).

We will meet for the pre-skate behind the Wings bench at 7pm!

Let's meet up at Yard House at LA Live at 5:30, (this is directly across the street from Will Call @ Staples Center), this will give us time to eat & whatnot then get over to the Staples center. Ask to join the reservation under "Big Bird".

Directions to LA Live.

**Everything's final as of 1/13/09, so there won't be any further changes to the agenda**

my buddy and i are driving in from las vegas to see the game and were looking for some fans to meet up with. let me know the bars you are thinking of. another guy said that there is a group of people who meet up at the tunnel before warm up...

Hotel Figueroa bar (between 9th & Olympic on Fig). I'm actually staying at this hotel for the game because it's about a block from the Staples Center, though this is the bar I'll be at after the game.

Riordan's Tavern also on Fig, between 8th & 9th.

There are also a ton of places in L.A. Live, the complex that the Staples Center is in (also has Nokia Theater). http://www.lalive.com/content.php?section=...age=restaurants

My girlfriend and I are in section 103 row 14. We'll be driving up from work in Orange County so I'm not sure what time we'll be there. I'll text Jacqui to see where everyon is at.

Hope to see you all before the game. Yardhouse now correct? If we don't see you there, we'll be at the bench since our seats are in 103. I'll have my white 08 Cup hat and brand spankin' new Winter Classic jersey on. I just got it yesterday! It'll be worn this one time and then sent to SportsK to get "Hossa 81" on it.

Hope to see you all before the game. Yardhouse now correct? If we don't see you there, we'll be at the bench since our seats are in 103. I'll have my white 08 Cup hat and brand spankin' new Winter Classic jersey on. I just got it yesterday! It'll be worn this one time and then sent to SportsK to get "Hossa 81" on it.

Yes, Yard House at LA Live directly across from will call is correct!!!

I'm in Sec 302, Row 15 for this game. I'll be wearing either a Howe or Yzerman jersey, dunno which yet. But I will have my RW stocking cap (with the strings hanging down over the ears) on.

Wow DG! Insane! :) let me guess, you'll be in your Homer jersey :)

Good times! Are you going to Yard House before hand?

Put me down as a maybe on the yard house depends on the traffic. But i will for sure make the preskate.

Edited by Duck Guy

i think i saw some of you guys but i was running late. il be in my datsyuk jersey. it has three autographs in the front. ill see everyone at the yard house

PM me with your number and I'll send you mine so you can find us tomorrow...

FYI ESPN Zone is closed because of a Pete Carroll *USC FOOTBALL COACH* event.. please keep this in mind as traffic may be very heavy around LA Live and Staples tomorrow...