• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Guest E_S_A_D

Wings Win.

However, I'm concerned...

I think they'll have a very direct (Columbus) directive tonight; physically dominate Detroit. Boll has 13 fighting majors and loves to play rough, he's in. Chimera dominates us, he's in. Tollefsen is in as well. Expect a lot of Wings getting crunched.

Whew, good thing our power 4th line with our enforcer Maltby is in the line-up... lol

I don't agree with scratching Lilja in the least. Rotate Lebda, Meech and Chelios in as the sixth defenseman, but not at the expense of Lilja. Meech and Lebda are redundant - one of them needs to get dealt at the deadline, preferably Lebda since Meech can play forward as well.

Anyways, the Red Wings win tonight and I can't see it being very close.

Red Wings: 5 (Datsyuk x2, Hossa, Hudler, Holmstrom)

Blue Jackets: 1 (Nash)

Let's Go Red Wings!

Edited by GoWings1905

Welcome to the board Nick.

And...4-1 Wings.

Zorro, Franzenstein, Cluckles, Demolition Man

Don't know as though I like the scratching of Lillypads. Like GoWings1905 said, rotate Meech, Leba and Chelly as the 6th. Lilja is a shot blocking machine and has been playing well, shouldn't be put into the same group as Lebda and Chelios.

I have a good feeling the Flames will knock off San Jose tonight, so hopefully with a Red Wings' victory we can pick up two points on the Sharks tonight.

Well 1st the Wings will win 5 v 2. But the game isn't going to be to exciting because Blue Jackets are about as fun to watch as the Wild.

2nd, I have a question I'm stuck at work for this game so I'm recording it. I was however hoping someone knows where I could get a link to watch the Flyers/Caps game. I like to relax and watch the Wings at my own pace.

I'm new to this site so here goes my first shot at things...

Wings 4

CBJ 2

Jump out early and allow a meaningless late goal or two

It is a known fact that any time a new kid posts in the GDT for their first game, the Wings win. Don't be the first to break that trend. You don't even want to know what faces you then.

I predict a 5-2 Red wings win

I hope pavel datsyuk continues his tremendous tear i was on vacation all last week so i missed seeing his amazing winter classic goal and minnesota shoot out goal live!

Also i would really like to see goals from both marian hossa and henrik zetterberg!

It is a known fact that any time a new kid posts in the GDT for their first game, the Wings win. Don't be the first to break that trend. You don't even want to know what faces you then.

I am suddenly more nervous for this one than I was back in '02 in game seven vs. Colorado... :unsure:

I am suddenly more nervous for this one than I was back in '02 in game seven vs. Colorado... :unsure:

Yeah...well...it's all on you. Don't eff it up.

In other news, I'm not a Lilja lover (like rest of these boards sometimes) but I'm not a Lilja hater (like the rest of the boards sometimes) so why is he being benched? I am not in favor of this development.

Then be nervous more often.

Wings win this one 14 goals to 3. Datsyuk's so mad at himself for breaking his point streak, he scores all 17 goals tonight.

Yeah...well...it's all on you. Don't eff it up.

In other news, I'm not a Lilja lover (like rest of these boards sometimes) but I'm not a Lilja hater (like the rest of the boards sometimes) so why is he being benched? I am not in favor of this development.

They just wanted to make it fair to Columbus. Without Lilja, there will be fewer shots blocked and the BJ's won't be skating in fear of a beatdown. Aside from which, Hank will be playing and we can only have so much sexy on the ice or it will melt. ;)

Seriously, I don't like not having Lilja out there either, but I don't see it as being a big deal once in a while. I do wish he would be in for the more physical teams.

Wings win 4-3 (would be 4-0 if the Shotblocking Machine were in the lineup).

Hank, Kronner, Drapes, Huddie with the honours.

Aside from which, Hank will be playing and we can only have so much sexy on the ice or it will melt. ;)

:shifty:

I still think we'll be ok though. We are the Detroit effing Red Wings. Besides, someone told me he was "feelin' it" and I believe him.