• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blueliner

Jarkko Ruutu bites Andrew Peters

Rate this topic

Has he had his rabies shot???

That's getting awful damned desperate, when you have to bite someone. Since when did Mike Tyson start playing hockey anyway??

wow, Jarkko is a douchenozzle!

Course we already know that.

wait aminute...peters....thats the game my Sabres fan friend was telling me about earlier tonight on msn. He was upset that Peters got the penalty and not Ruutu. Don't blame him now i actually read about what happened.

Edited by Holmstrom96Screens

I was watching ESPN and at the bottom it said that Rutuu denied biting him. Really? It looks pretty obvious that he bit him. But then again who would really fess up to something that messed up? I mean what is he, a dog? Who bites someone (other than Tyson)?

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

From what I've read, Peters put his fingers in Ruutu's mouth giving him a facewash. Now, that's not a justification, but if you put your hand in the gator's mouth...

In all serious, that's pretty gross. Ruutu definitely should have punched his ass for it, but punched, not bit. Still though.

Just funky.

Don't stick your finger in someone's mouth, retard. More power to Jarkko.

I agree, what kinda ahole shoves his fingers in someones mouth? Im not a fan of Ruutu, but ruutu should have knocked out Peters,

i mean if someone did that to me, i would definately knock them out.

Guest MrSandMan

First Avery now this... what is the NHL coming to.? It's bad for the game! Pathetic