• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
diehardredwing19

kinda worried please fill me in guys

Rate this topic

hey guys n gals! diehard wings fan from vancouver bc here, i know lilja played in the winter classic, but after that game me and my buddies took off to calgary for the weekend to party etc etc. just wondering if lilja played in the game against the wild on saturday and if he played tonight? cuz i read someone saying that "they wished lilja played tonight".... and i saw that cheli played so dat means lilja probably didnt play since the rest of the 5 regulars did... can someone please tell me why he isnt playing? cuz as i watched the highlights on the nhl network, they were showing a close up on cheli and he had the #3 on the back of his helmet n usualy that means something bad.... so im just kinda trying to scramble n find out but i havent been able to find out... so please let me know wats wrong with lilly thanks and please...."LETS GO REDWINGS"!

Greetings,

Hows the weather up in BC? Anywho, as far as I know Lilly is fine. Just a healthy scratch to get chelios some playing time. It appears Babcock will be rotating Lilja, Lebda, Meech and Chelios in the 5th and 6th D-man spots.

Greetings,

Hows the weather up in BC? Anywho, as far as I know Lilly is fine. Just a healthy scratch to get chelios some playing time. It appears Babcock will be rotating Lilja, Lebda, Meech and Chelios in the 5th and 6th D-man spots.

oh ok phew, i have a weak heart when it comes to our wings lol thanks tho bud! and the weather is crappy we had a ton of snow and now its just rain you know how van is haha crappy weather, but detroit is the bomb! came there for the first time this past year for the stanley cup parade! what a wonderful city... "hockeytown" oh hell yea! but yea dude i saw the #3 on chelis helmet n right away i put down my glass of coke n was like uh oh sh*t, but now im thinkin if something big did happen we fans would of been updated anyways so yea, but lilja should be a regular but good to see cheli get sometime to