• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Neal

Red Wings B-day Announcements

Rate this topic

Hey All,

great site.....I was directed here by someone who thought I might find an answer to a question I had.

I recently found out my grandmother in law never misses a game (TV). I am trying to find out who to contact to see if I can get her a 85th birthday announcement during a televised game later this month. I have faxed a request to customer service with no response. I have heard them do announcements before, I just dont know who to contact.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Neal

From http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8138864

How do I contact Fox Sports Detroit announcers/reporters?

Send a letter c/o the announcer/reporter to: Fox Sports Detroit, 26555 Evergreen, Ste. 90, Southfield, Michigan 48076. Sorry, our announcers/reporters do not have voice mail or public emailboxes. You can "email the booth" during Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons games. Click on the "Email the Booth" item at www.foxsports.com/detroit.

Can I request the Tigers, Red Wings or Pistons announcers to deliver a personal greeting during a telecast?

Generally, we are unable to accommodate personal greeting requests.

I couldn't find the "Email the booth" link on the website, but that maybe a 'live' link they put up during the game. I've heard b-day shout-outs before by Mickey, so I'm assuming they at least partially ignore the second statement.

The site also says they have no public voice/e-mail.