• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
YoungGuns1340

McCollum Traded

Rate this topic

http://www.battalionhockey.com/hm/inside.p...d=4&id=4860

The Brampton Battalion acquired goaltender Thomas McCollum and right winger Anthony Peluso in two Ontario Hockey League trades announced Friday.

I hope our deadline has as many big moves as the OHL's.

Edit: This should probably be posted in the Prospects Watch. Feel free to move it.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

My first instinct was that the Wings had traded McCollum, haha.

Don't scare me like that!!! I'm getting to that age where heart attacks can occur.

Some of the DRW management went to Ottawa to talk to him, following the game with Canada. They told him not to worry, don't get down on yourself, our regard for you hasn't changed. Nice touch.

Woah, really? Where did you hear that? Thats class at its finest.

Brampton could very well steal an OHL title from one of those teams from the West, McCollum has had a great year until his performance at the WJC

Not even a chance... The spits are on a ******* tear this season (only 6 losses -- 2 of which are to the Whalers :D) and they clinched the playoff spot before the all-star game. If they come out of the West which is highly expected... nobody in the East can take them down.

Thank god McCollum is out of the west :) love the guy but i also like winning haha He was a thorn in Plymouths side.