• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pjgj13

Minor League Brawl

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Great for entertainment value, but the people who jumped off the bench are pretty stupid to say the least.

Haha! I've been to an Ice Rays game! My paw lives in Corpus Christi. Some old lady down there shaves her head on the sides (ala Engblom), dyes her hair blue and shapes it to look like a sting ray with a big rat-tail kinda thing hanging down the back. She's like 80 or something! Funny stuff!

"Nah Nah Nahnah Nah, HEY! YOU SUCK!"

Cheers!

esteef

Edited by esteef

I have been to one of their games too, down in Corpus. Was able to buy glass seats from a scalper for $12 each. :P They used to be rivals for our Austin Ice Bats before the Bats got booted out of town by the Dallas Stars AA team coming this year.

These games are always fun to go to. Never saw any brawling that compares to this though, and I went to Bats games all the time.

Great for entertainment value, but the people who jumped off the bench are pretty stupid to say the least.

Especially if they wanted to fight the guys who were already worn the hell out.

Note to producer: need more cameras.

You gotta love minor league hockey. I can't wait for the Walleye to come to Toledo.

Absolutely. I remember the first Saginaw Spirit game I went to had a brawl and resulted in both goalies being thrown out of the game, along with a couple assorted players. That was quite a few years back, maybe their inaugural season?

:lol: No s***! All the action's in the corners and we're watchin' the goalies play ring-around-the-rosey!

esteef

Yeah, I kept waitin for them to show us what we were missing then I relaized this is minor leagues...aint gonna happen, we missed a lot!