• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

I really feel for Sharks. Looks like they tried to put their A game and it is not enough against the Red Wings. They are frustrated now. And what is more important is that their best players are frustrated...

Guest DetroitBoy313

I actually thought going into the 3rd period with the lead would be too good to be true.....and I was right.Damn you Lebda!

Guest dekeyuk

You know, we go and sass off to these guys, but it is embarrasing because you know it just ends there. We can't fight and everyone knows it. Can someone explain why were are such wussies? I mean a guy can have 90 mile an hour pucks flying by his head, sticks in the mouth... how the hell can a fight be that intimidating?

Too bad about the Sharks goal at the end of the 2nd..would have been nice to go into the 3rd with a lead.

But still, this game is so awesome that I almost don't care. As long as we win the game, which I know we can. If we can get a break with the penalties.

Btw, best 30 seconds of the game so far? Hank and Pavel together on the PK.

You could read the lips of one of the Sharks players on the bench after that scrum with Franzen and Thornton. "Bunch of *******"

Yeah it was Shelley, but whos gunna go with him on our roster?

Like to see Mule get Joe at it thou.

Yeah you're right..he sucks. Horrible goaltender. They should trade him after this game. Because ya know..all the penalties and being completely screened is just totally his fault. He should pay for it.

You're ridiculous. Lighten the hell up.

yes all the goals have not been ozzie;s fault but at some point the coaching staff is gonna have to look at the situation and realize that conks is the better goaltender at htis point.

do u really want to have to average 4+ goals a game to get throught the playoffs? i dont! i'd like a goalie who could steal a game for us, and at this point, ozzie is not ready to do that.

Overreacting? Have you WATCHED Osgood tonight? Rebounds abound and any tough shot the Sharks take is in the net. At least Nabby has come up with a few saves.

So, no. Im not overreacting. A goaltenders job isnt just to stop the easy shots. Hes supposed to stop the tough ones too. Thats why hes paid. He hasn't done that tonight, or for most of the season.

What do you mean Ozzie has had about 33 shots on net so far... So the score is not 33-4, Ozzie has been making the saves so quit drilling him, if you want get out there and how him how its done...

Sure we could drop the gloves and i wish sometimes we would, but as for sheer entertainment, even if lose this game, this is one of the most entertaining games i have seen in a while.

Two of the goals Oz should have had, the other 2? No chance.

But of course there are those who like to blame everything on the goalie because it's the easy thing to do.

I don't want to harp on Ozzie's struggles or anything, but certainly you see where folks are coming from on this.

I can live with the team giving up two and three goals a night; that's hockey, it's gonna happen.

It's much harder to reconcile surrendering one or two soft goals any given game, and that's the problem right now.

Two of the goals Oz should have had, the other 2? No chance.

But of course there are those who like to blame everything on the goalie because it's the easy thing to do.

Its hard to take you seriously when the only thing you do is praise Osgood. I dont care about the name on the back of the jersey - I care about the performance in the net. Osgood played a good game against Dallas, and I praised him left and right in that game. Tonight? Hes looked like crap, and he deserves the backlash.

And you said it yourself. The fact that he should've had 2 goals is a lot. You can easily win and lose goals by 2 goals.

Guest dekeyuk
You could read the lips of one of the Sharks players on the bench after that scrum with Franzen and Thornton. "Bunch of *******"

Obviously Franzen was trying to ***** at Thornton for that late hit but Big Joe just wanted to rough it up.

Right, so unless you can back it up, don't go up to Mr. T cuz he isn't going to just sit there. God, it's pathetic. We are *******. Great hockey players, but *******.

Penalty by Sammy pisses me off. No reason at all to do it. And less than a minute after Wings went ahead.

guess i do not know the rules as well as i thought, but if th goalie is out of the crease aren't they fair game?

Of course, we can't blame Osgood on that one, or the one before, or the one before, or the one before.

Come on now, that would've been a pretty tough save. I thought Ozzie calmed down in the second.

Edited by J-Swift

Overreacting? Have you WATCHED Osgood tonight? Rebounds abound and any tough shot the Sharks take is in the net. At least Nabby has come up with a few saves.

So, no. Im not overreacting. A goaltenders job isnt just to stop the easy shots. Hes supposed to stop the tough ones too. Thats why hes paid. He hasn't done that tonight, or for most of the season.

........and all this means you hate him, because? No one is thrilled with this game, but I don't hate anyone on our team. I save my hatred for people who AREN'T Wings. Funny how that works.

"ZOMG OZZIE SUCKS TRADE HIM FOR A BAG OF LINT". Be frustrated, but be sane too.