• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Also, to all you people defending that goddamned offside goal, don't. It's not the D's job to defend some knob dicking around over your blue line when the play is down ice.

Offsides or not, it was close enough to go either way which means it is the D's job to defend the knob dicking around.

All this talk about us giving up 6, we just scored 5 on them...on the 'supposed best team in the league....gimme a break...

Nabokov is making the tough stops. Plain and simple.

San Jose is missing 2 of their top 5 Dmen also. Blake and Lukowich.

Guest dekeyuk
All this talk about us giving up 6, we just scored 5 on them...on the 'supposed best team in the league....gimme a break...

Not supposed, they are. They beat us plain and simple tonight. We have some work to do, D and goal in a big way. God, if we had a goalie could you imagine what a team would be?

Guest DetroitBoy313

Well,they won because the refs missed that offsides.Too bad they have to win by cheating.

Well...that was frustrating. A bunch of goals off of bulls*** penalties and breakaways.

San Jose dominated us. They are the best at positioning in the league, I think. It's like there's 7 of them on the ice all the time. The Wings couldn't receive a pass for s***, Ozzie was terrible. Guess this makes San Jose the best team in the league right now...never said that about any team other than the WIngs for years...

Wow, what a great game. The Red Wings played hard with the exception of some poor defensive breakdowns. These are clearly the two best teams in the Western Conference.

We'll get 'em when it matters. I am going to go now before I get upset with all of the oncoming Ozzie bashing.

For the record, these same arguments we are having about Osgood we had about Hasek last season.

Edit: wording

Osgood and Hasek had the exact same stats last year. The same amount of shutouts. Same amount of wins. all of that.

What's the discrepancy between Conks and osgood? 4 shutouts? 1GA/P? .05 Sv5?

Same argument, totally different circumstances.

The Sharks are the 2008-2009 Stanley Cup Champions!

<_<

One game. Calm yourself.

I'm pretty sure our defenseman will watch the tape and realize how badly they screwed up on those break-aways.

We'll be perfectly fine.

I really hate this Sharks team. Like, seriously. Toward the end there, it wasn't even so much that I wanted us to win, as it was I wanted THEM to LOSE.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Trade Franzen for a goalie? Are you on crack? TRADE FRANZEN? ARE YOU NUTS? He's turning into a beautiful power forward and you want to trade him? My God.

Ozzie hasn't been playing that well but his record is still excellent. I mean, people are overreacting a bit here. We just smoked SJ in our building 6-0. They haven't done that to us this year. The first time we met them on their ice this year, we had played the night before, and I think it was a much closer game at 3-2...

I love franzen, but we're not signing all 3 and our goaltending will render this team pointless. That would be shame, since the talent is as good as at has ever been.