• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Boycott the All-Star Game

Rate this topic

I already was, now I'll drag as many people I know along with me. Of course jackass will probably chalk up the lower rating is any to Crysby not being in the game.

I propose that all Red Wings fans boycott the All-Star game if Lidstrom and Datsyuk are indeed suspended for not playing. It is a shame that players can be suspended for not playing due to injuries. This just goes to show how much of a ****** bag Bettman really is. I want a healthy Datsyuk and Lidstrom for the second half of the season, not an All-Star appearance.

sorry, but posting this thread is probably bringing 0.0000001% more attention to the ASG than I was going to give it anyway.

Yeah we should boycott something because our boys broke the rules!!! Hey is Lids and Pav cared enough to not be suspended they would go there, sign autographs, smile for the pictures and cheer their their team. Pav is hurt ok, but lids is fine, they brought it on themselves. I hate sid but his butt is heading off to the all star weekend, why can't our guys.

Ok, how about boycotting it because the voting was an absolute joke?

Hey, does getting suspended kill Datsyuk's chances to win the Lady Byng? Thought just occurred to me.

If it is indeed a "suspension", absolutely.

But I am hearing now this is not a "suspension" as it is with pay.

As others have said, if it's not an official suspension, they should just take to the ice anyways :)

Thanks for the facebook link. I tried to get some friends to join, but I live in St. Louis and they love the suspensions of our players. I hate Bettman

I'm from the StL as well and of course this is the best thing that has happened for the Blues in the last couple of years. It only demonstrates just how sad that organization has become. It was once a classy, hard working institution, then the Keenan years began and it's only gotten worse every year.

It's really hard to tolerate the NHL right now. I rather watch minor leagues and college teams play.

I had planned on not watching it anyway. I have a 900-page book I'm reading, so there is my Saturday and Sunday. I'd much rather put my brain to use for something constructive than to watch Buttman and his legion of ass-kissers.

I'm not watching, BUT....the pre-game sucked. Don't know who the chick was but she was horrible, and it basically consisted of the "Ole Ole Ole" song. Ovechkin was hilarious in the breakaway challenge. Didn't hear any talk of Nik and Pavel but was a little distracted so I could have missed it. Ok, back to not watching....

I couldn't wait for the young stars game to end. That pond hockey s*** gits old after about 5 minutes.

The breakaway challenge is a joke. Seeing Kane flopping around on the ice like a clown was embarassing. Don't know why they brought this event back after last year's disaster.

I couldn't wait for the young stars game to end. That pond hockey s*** gits old after about 5 minutes.

The breakaway challenge is a joke. Seeing Kane flopping around on the ice like a clown was embarassing. Don't know why they brought this event back after last year's disaster.

I remember last year when Datsyuk was in that thing, the one time where a Datsyukian deke is screamed for and he just wanted to score a normal goal, lol.

Boycott it lol You will turn it off once you start watching it, it's terrible.

lol.. this is exactly what I did tonight. Switched over to watch UofM vs MSU instead.

fer sure won't watch it. I could tell in 5 mins it was a circus act.