• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blueliner

Ideas for Protest sign in Columbus

Rate this topic

How are the Wings going to fill the roster? So you'll have Stuart, Chelios, Kronwall, Rafa, Lebda, Lilja, then Meech plays forward, so will they have to double shift one forward? What is Franzen can't play?

Anyways, I'll be amazed if Detroit wins without Dats, and Lidstrom. This will be a key game for Zetterberg, if he can't get it done, if he can't lead this team to victory, then Holland should seriously consider keeping Hossa and Franzen (the two leading goal scorers). A huge character game for a potential future captain in Zetterberg.

Seriously? It's a January game against Columbus. Z already proved his value last June when it mattered. You are just looking for a built-in reason to criticize Z some more.

How are the Wings going to fill the roster? So you'll have Stuart, Chelios, Kronwall, Rafa, Lebda, Lilja, then Meech plays forward, so will they have to double shift one forward? What is Franzen can't play?

Anyways, I'll be amazed if Detroit wins without Dats, and Lidstrom. This will be a key game for Zetterberg, if he can't get it done, if he can't lead this team to victory, then Holland should seriously consider keeping Hossa and Franzen (the two leading goal scorers). A huge character game for a potential future captain in Zetterberg.

Agreed, but if we can't win without Datsyuk and Lidstrom when we have Hossa and Zetterberg still in the lineup, someone isn't playing up to their potential.

I'm going to be in section 203 and I'm making a sign of some sort. Probably going to be SAVE DATSYUK on one side SAVE LIDSTROM on the other and THANKS GARY.ASS. on the bottom of each side. Tell me if you see it!

If someone could play the suspension card I don't remember all details:

Avery, calling girl name: 10 games

Lidstrom missing ASG: 1 game

Datsyuk missing ASG:1 game

Pronger elbowing player in the head: 1 game

Which is wrong here?

"Hey Bettman, No Wonder Your Son Is ***!"

"Hey Bettman, Stuff Your Ballot Boxes Up You Ass!"

Plane Ticket To Montreal - $700.00

A Ticket To The All Star Game - $400.00

Knowing The Best Team In The NHL Will Be Well Rested For The Playoffs - Priceless!

I think this is great, maybe mastercard will use it and make big money for sposorship Buttman.

Ok, my wife and I made our signs today. We borrowed the "Free Datsyuk / Free Lidstrom" idea someone posted here, but the Zamboni Paddy wagon was my idea. I also included the picture of the prototype I drew. Watch for us at the game!

FreePavel.JPG

FreeLidstrom.JPG

Paddywaggon.JPG

Paddywagon_Prototype.JPG

WhyWeAreMad2.JPG