• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DetroitYZ19

Conspiracy Theory: Detroit

Rate this topic

Just ignore them. I live in Pittsburgh and I constantly have to hear about how great that 7-6 game was. I'm like, "Ummmm, you won a regular season game... we won the Cup. Are you really going to trash talk?" Pens fans are very bitter towards the Wings because they feel like it screwed up their "coronation". "How dare the Red Wings interfere with Crosby's rise to greatness!" Speaking from experience, Pens fans have hated the Wings for quite some time, they just have a reason now. These Wings bashing blogs are good for a laugh because nothing changes the fact that the Wings are the defending champs and will continue to be one of the best teams in the league for years to come.

Crosby's comments at the ASG in reference to the suspensions sounded like he was still bitter that the Wings beat him. No surprises here that fans are still feeling it. But, blame ohalloran for the team winning in pittsburgh :P

I have to admit some of that was pretty damn funny :) I agree with Spinner though, someone has waaaay too much time on their hands.

And the most humorous part about it is that it's a PENGUINS blog mocking the Wings for WHINING. :lol:

Some of the "coincidences" were pretty funny, but the writer does not tie them in together. It should all fit together at the end like an elaborate jig-saw puzzle.

I did like the wheel of the winged-wheel as the "all seeing eye" of the illuminati. That was clever.

Some of the "coincidences" were pretty funny, but the writer does not tie them in together. It should all fit together at the end like an elaborate jig-saw puzzle.

Exactly. Not only was it trite, it was poorly written. That's why that's a blog and not real journalism though, I guess.

yeah, you guys are right, it was kinda funny.

my first reaction, though, was "f*** off and shut up. no one likes you."

someone was trying REALLY hard to sarcastically make a point. way too hard.

see you in the finals, if you make it there.