• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/31 GDT: Capitals 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

well it was an interesting period to watch. Leino is awesome, he should stay here Detroit. But I don't think our defenses are bad. It is not a typical Wings defenses. It is a typical situation when Kronwall is on the ice though

what the f*** happened to Kronner, I think they need to sit him a few like they did Lebda. Let him return to the basics of defense. Plus Leino is showing that we can move some pieces. I'm hoping Abby comes out with a bit more fire in the 2nd

well it was an interesting period to watch. Leino is awesome, he should stay here Detroit. But I don't think our defenses are bad. It is not a typical Wings defenses. It is a typical situation when Kronwall is on the ice though

First Osgood and now Kronwall...so when are you going to turn on Datsyuk or Zetts? :rolleyes:

If that goal doesn't make the highlights tonight something is definitely wrong. The only word I can think of for that was "Wow".

And now Pasha is 17 points away from 500 career points. Not bad, kid. Not bad at all.

Krownwall needs to pull his head out of his ass and start playing some damn hockey. I question Babcock for putting the fourth line out right after a goal because the Wings have been slow after scoring goals and we do not need our crap line out there that can't do anything but fill up space. Leino...wow. This kid needs a roster spot and now.

Edited by Mike

If that goal doesn't make the highlights tonight something is definitely wrong. The only word I can think of for that was "Wow".

And now Pasha is 17 points away from 500 career points. Not bad, kid. Not bad at all.

He's just hitting his stride in the NHL, too. 1,000+ for a career. Book it, done.