• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/31 GDT: Capitals 4, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Don't read too much into that second goal guys. It hit a leg and made Theo go down and out. I know its a goal, and I'll take it, but its a gimmie goal nonetheless.

So?

2 of the 3 goals Columbus scored the other night were on stupid bounces.

Them's the breaks....sorry your boy Theodore couldn't stop the puck

I still say Kopy would make good trade bait to anyone interested in Hossa. Treat him nice, and he'll put in a good word.

Not that I don't want Hossa back- I really do- but that's for another thread.

Kronner also spent a lot of time playing with Lidstrom earlier in his career. At any rate, people seem to forget that Kronwall has been mediocre for most of his career. His great late sesason playoff performance last year was the exception, not the rule.

Exactly. He is what he is....and what he is is a top 4 D-man for just about every other team in the NHL.

So?

2 of the 3 goals Columbus scored the other night were on stupid bounces.

Them's the breaks....sorry your boy Theodore couldn't stop the puck

My boy Theodore? Right....got me there. :rolleyes:

As I said before:

I'm simply saying it doesn't make up for the lackluster play. It was a lucky goal and really need to step it up if we're gonna come out of this with a win.

Exactly. He is what he is....and what he is is a top 4 D-man for just about every other team in the NHL.

The fact that hes a Top 4 Dman doesn't take away from the fact that his defensive perfromance has been bottom-pairing material.

don't take that as making an excuse.

Take that as an embarrassment of riches that hasn't exactly played out quite yet.

Kronwall's 28. He better get his defensive issues sorted out soon.

Wow...Draper looked great there. That was a rarity.

When the pass was made, he had his sort of turned to the camer, I was the 3 as the second number and I thought it was Franzen for a second. Moments later, it was clear it was Draper that had the puck, and I laughed as he shot it along the ice into Theodore's pad.

The Wings are coming close. Leino is doing an awesome job.

Well you seem to be more convinced of the Wings losing than the Wings doing anything good within the game, so I can only assume you are cheering for The Greaseball and the Caps....

Convinced? Not really convinced of anything. I just calls em like I sees em :). Obviously unlike you, I take off my homer glasses when I watch hockey, regardless if its my team or not. ;)

Edited by ShanahanMan

What a chance by Draper there. Too bad he couldn't convert it. Wings going on the powerplay anyway.

He didn't lift the puck up off the ice. Put it right into the goalie.

Edited by Mike