• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mike

Best Place To Sit

Rate this topic

I'm looking into going to my first Griffins game and was wondering, for those that have been there, where is the best place to sit? Looking at the map of the arena, sections 108 and the first few rows of section 208 seemed good to me and I'm thinking the first few rows of 208 would be best because it is higher up, but still close to the action. What do you guys think?

Arena Map

My first Griffins game we went to we sat about 3/4 of the way up in section 104. We could see everything from there, but after that game I have always sat much lower in the lower bowl. My favorite place we sat was probably right next to the penalty box. It was the easiest place to see the whole ice and be close to the action. I have never sat in the upper bowl at one of the games.

Depends on what you like. Our seats are at the south end. When the play is there, feels like are right on top of it along with Jimmy/Daniel. Of course, the opposite is true - when the play is all down on the north end, you can't see it as well.

Don't pick Section 124. I changed from our normal seats to Section 124 for last night's game. Its a terrible view. You can't see the Griffin bench or anything much on that side/corner of the ice.

Edited by GROwl