• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN HQ 2/21/2009 vs WILD 8:00 pm

Rate this topic

i am gonna be on the day-to-day list. My mom is now home recovering from a serious staff infection. If she is ok and doesnt need me to help with medication or other basic tasks around the house, I will be there. If she needs me still there, I will be there. I will most likely bring my gf to one of these parties so count on 2 if i am there.

i am gonna be on the day-to-day list. My mom is now home recovering from a serious staff infection. If she is ok and doesnt need me to help with medication or other basic tasks around the house, I will be there. If she needs me still there, I will be there. I will most likely bring my gf to one of these parties so count on 2 if i am there.

Been prayin for your Mom and family. Hope she gets well soon. Put you on the "possible" list. Hope you can make it.

Hello all - this is Hockey&beer's wife :) I just wanted to add that we're bringing two of our friends who are also Red Wings fans...I hope that's okay?

You bet it is! Puck drop is at 8:00...... I'm thinking about getting there around 6:30 to get tables.

UPDATED

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Minnesota Wild

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

Rivalred

the Hockey&beers confirmed 2/17

stellargirl21 (+2) confirmed 2/19

Ms_Hockey & her pop confirmed 2/19

Hockeyrulz confirmed 2/17

HOCKEY MATTERS confirmed 2/17

your name here!

Possibly Attending

timothy1997 ( + GF )

Jim Leyland pretty sure the Skipper will be there, bring cameras

the Dali Lama has not returned my calls (on sabbatical?)

Bettman in a monkey suit wants to come, but on my s***-list, so DENIED

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

I guess we're supposed to get a little snow tomorrow. I know it's not gonna stop me from going. That pasta dish that the people at the table behind us had last time....... man, I gotta have some of that. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

possibly coming out from clarkston.... really depends on the snow we get tonight and how the roads are by tomorrow afternoon since it'll be just me myself and I. HOCKEYMATTERS you say 6:30ish for seats?

I'm going to get there around 6:30, which may or may not be way too early. I'm kinda silly like that. I will have on either a #8 Larionov sweater or a Tigers jacket. The wheel in my avatar will be on the table. I will also let the hostess know we are from LGW. Hope you can make it. These have been a lot of fun, imho. Are you familiar with the area? If not, go south on Hayes, off M-59 for about 1 1/2 miles (2 lights i think) and Cheli's is on your left.

I'm going to get there around 6:30, which may or may not be way too early. I'm kinda silly like that. I will have on either a #8 Larionov sweater or a Tigers jacket. The wheel in my avatar will be on the table. I will also let the hostess know we are from LGW. Hope you can make it. These have been a lot of fun, imho. Are you familiar with the area? If not, go south on Hayes, off M-59 for about 1 1/2 miles (2 lights i think) and Cheli's is on your left.

Not really familiar with the area, but thats what mapquest is for. The farthest I'm really familar with is Sterling Heights, so a little bit farther shouldn't be a problem.

UPDATED

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 1/2 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Minnesota Wild

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

ATTENDING

Rivalred

the Hockey&beers confirmed 2/17

stellargirl21 (+2) confirmed 2/19

Ms_Hockey & her pop confirmed 2/19

Hockeyrulz confirmed 2/17

HOCKEY MATTERS confirmed 2/17

your name here!

Possibly Attending

timothy1997 ( + GF )

redwingslady87

Jim Leyland pretty sure the Skipper will be there, bring cameras

the Dali Lama has not returned my calls (on sabbatical?)

Bettman in a monkey suit wants to come, but on my s***-list, so DENIED

wanted to let everyone know i'm home safely. I had fun and even though the wings sucked, it was still worth the trip. It was nice meeting everyone, and I would definitely like to do it again given I have another night off when the wings are playing.

Glad you made it home safe and sound....You are a trooper for driving all that way. It was very nice to meet you, too. We'll set another one up for March.