• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN HQ 2/21/2009 vs WILD 8:00 pm

Rate this topic

Our last gathering was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mount Clemens. Good folks, good food and good times. In attendance was Rivalred, the Hockey&beers, ms_hockey & her pop, Hockeyrulz and HOCKEY MATTERS. It was agreed upon by all in attendance that the next HQ meeting would be held at:

CHELI'S CHILI CLINTON TOWNSHIP (18 mile & Hayes)

http://www.chelischilibarclinton.com/

vs Minnesota Wild

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

post if you are going to go. this needs to be a long list.

Attending

Rivalred

the Hockey&beers

Ms_Hockey & her pop (crap, i spelled your name wrong. fixed this one. sorry.)

Hockeyrulz

HOCKEY MATTERS

your name here!

Possibly Attending

Jim Leyland

the Dali Lama

Bettman in a monkey suit

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Even though I am new to lgw.com, I would love to go, but unfortunately will not be in town then.

I am going to wings games on 2/4 and 2/7 - 3/7 and 3/27 and 3/29.

Since I coming from out of town, any of you guys have any suggestions on things to do during the off days? We were thinking HockeyTownCafe, possible HockeyTownAuthentics (although probably to expensive for my blood) and my usual trip to Gibraltor to look for Wings goodies. Is the Chelis on Clinton Twshp much different than the downtown one?

Even though I am new to lgw.com, I would love to go, but unfortunately will not be in town then.

I am going to wings games on 2/4 and 2/7 - 3/7 and 3/27 and 3/29.

Since I coming from out of town, any of you guys have any suggestions on things to do during the off days? We were thinking HockeyTownCafe, possible HockeyTownAuthentics (although probably to expensive for my blood) and my usual trip to Gibraltor to look for Wings goodies. Is the Chelis on Clinton Twshp much different than the downtown one?

I've never been to the one downtown - but the one in Clinton Township does the air horn and red lights whenever the Wings score.

There's also a scoreboard in the middle of the restaurant which flashes lights as well.

If that sounds like the one downtown - then they're the same. :P

I can't go I have a hockey tournament that weekend in Lansing. I really want to make one of these! Would anyone be interested in doing another one earlier in the month at Cheli's? Like the 10th or 12th games...?

I can't go I have a hockey tournament that weekend in Lansing. I really want to make one of these! Would anyone be interested in doing another one earlier in the month at Cheli's? Like the 10th or 12th games...?

Any of the games are good for me, to be honest. I'd be good with doing an earlier one.

Guest DetroitBoy313

I'm there!!! I live on 19 and romeo plank soo it's about 2 miles from my house.Count me in!!

I could do the 12th also...

I do know Hockey Matters will not be able too as he is in class.

We could change it to the 12th. Class goes till 8:00, but he usually lets us out early. I may be a little late, but not much.

So....are we changing dates from the 21st to the 12th, or are we adding a second game to feb. on the 12th and keeping the 21st in place?

edit: everyone that is a member of LGW is invited to these and feel free to post your opinions on dates and times and such. As requested.....RWN HQ stands for Red Wings Nation HeadQuarters.

editedit: I don't think I can get leyland or the dali lama on the 12th. Bettman is my slave and will be in the monkey suit whenever I command. lol.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

We could change it to the 12th. Class goes till 8:00, but he usually lets us out early. I may be a little late, but not much.

So....are we changing dates from the 21st to the 12th, or are we adding a second game to feb. on the 12th and keeping the 21st in place?

edit: everyone that is a member of LGW is invited to these and feel free to post your opinions on dates and times and such. As requested.....RWN HQ stands for Red Wings Nation HeadQuarters.

editedit: I don't think I can get leyland or the dali lama on the 12th. Bettman is my slave and will be in the monkey suit whenever I command. lol.

I think we can just add another date. I'm free for almost every game - so whatever is good with me.

Done, but under protest.

Our last gathering was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mount Clemens. Good folks, good food and good times. In attendance was Rivalred, the Hockey&beers, ms_hockey & her pop, Hockeyrulz and HOCKEY MATTERS. It was agreed upon by all in attendance that the next HQ meeting would be held at:

vs Minnesota Wild

Everyone that lives within a 10 mile radius of the meeting location must show up or face the consequences!!! ...of missing out on good folks, good food and good times. Everyone is welcome!

Attending

Rivalred

the Hockey&beers

Ms_Hockey & her pop (crap, i spelled your name wrong. fixed this one. sorry.)

Hockeyrulz

HOCKEY MATTERS

your name here!

Possibly Attending

Jim Leyland

the Dali Lama

Bettman in a monkey suit

This is like 5 minutes from my house, but that's my brother's birthday so I probably can't make that one. I'm definitely down for one in the future though.

Cool. We ahve a real good time at these. Keep an eye out for future gatherings!

Just re-confirming, the wife and I will be there. The plan is to get there a bit early (which may be a good idea since the few times I have been it fills up pretty quickly).

See ya'll there!

Allriiiight! We're gearing up for another one! Thanks for the confirmation!

UPDATED

vs Minnesota Wild

ATTENDING

Rivalred

the Hockey&beers confirmed 2/17

stellargirl21 (+2) confirmed 2/19

Ms_Hockey & her pop

Hockeyrulz confirmed 2/17

HOCKEY MATTERS confirmed 2/17

your name here!

Possibly Attending

timothy1997 ( + GF )

Jim Leyland pretty sure the Skipper will be there, bring cameras

the Dali Lama has not returned my calls (on sabbatical?)

Bettman in a monkey suit wants to come, but on my s***-list, so DENIED

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS