• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
talex

Franzen or Hossa?

Rate this topic

Franzen or Hossa?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course many assume if Franzen stays over Hossa then Hudler would be able to stay as well. I did not want to muck this up with a Franzen and Hudler option because noone would know if Hudler would be staying in either case, so to keep it simple, knowing the ramifications to the cap either way... just the 2...

Edited by talex

Franzen.

I've said this in other posts, but I'll just repeat.

Franzen brings a certain physical intensity to the ice that Hossa doesn't. Hossa uses his large size to stay on the puck - which is good. Franzen, on the other hand, isn't afraid of a face-washing every now and then - and he'll make sure you pay for it too. He's a hot head.

After Homer is gone, who is the next best person to fill that position? Franzen.

Franzen.

I've said this in other posts, but I'll just repeat.

Franzen brings a certain physical intensity to the ice that Hossa doesn't. Hossa uses his large size to stay on the puck - which is good. Franzen, on the other hand, isn't afraid of a face-washing every now and then - and he'll make sure you pay for it too. He's a hot head.

After Homer is gone, who is the next best person to fill that position? Franzen.

I hate to even think about what happens when Homer is gone...