• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

*cue the Osgood sucks ass and should be traded for two used jock straps and a bottle of Gatorade crowd*

haha.. let's see more. We know Osgood is struggling so if two are the only goals he allow tonight, I am going to be fine with that

I'm just hoping that once playoffs come, and Babcock starts Ozzie (and we all know he will), that we will be fortunate enough that it will work out the same as last year. So when he blows a few games we throw Conky in and he saves our butts.

haha, I don't care what people say, that was not a defensive breakdown.

Are you kidding? Fedoruk was staning alone in front of the net for five seconds, two of the three Wings defenders in the play tried to take the guy behind the goal line, all he had to do was get it through them and Fedoruk was going to get a good chance.

haha, I don't care what people say, that was not a defensive breakdown. Ozzie just needs to make a ******* save for once. Wooooo Hank!

Both the defense and Ozzie were in on that one, but Todd Fedoruk? Really? The D probably didn't pay any attention to Fedoruk because, well, its Fedoruk.