• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

LIVE FEED WARNING:

The live feed at athde.com (or whatever) is passing malware as part of the live feed. This is something new. It set off all kinds of alarms on our corp proxy for me (and it hasn't before) and it set off McAfee...

BE AFRAID!

Man, I've missed Helm. He contributed so much to the playoff run last year. That they're dressing Kopecky while Helm is in GR is incomprehensible.

Does Helm ever have a shift where you don't notice him? Hes always an integral part of the play whenever hes on the ice. Its crazy how good that kid is.

Man, I've missed Helm. He contributed so much to the playoff run last year. That they're dressing Kopecky while Helm is in GR is incomprehensible.

I think Helm will be on our line up at least during the playoff, he should be. We probably need some changes on our 4th line

John Keating is a f***in' moron! He asks Lids some stupid ass loaded question like "Is it Ozzie and Kronwall you guys are trying to get going tonight?" Like Lids is gonna throw his teammates under the bus like that on tv, what an idiot. Lids of course answers by saying it's the whole team that needs to step it up, etc, etc

I feel better.

esteef