• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

oh man, how was that not a goal!

EDIT: and a pk! a one goal lead doesn't feel very safe right now..by all the logic in the world, this should have been an easy win with the way we've played. Thx Ozzie.

Edited by dat's sick

Guest Shoreline

I like the way the offense has played thus far, and am impressed with both Helm (who just apparently took a BS call from a goalie well outside the crease) and Hudler this game. Kinda disappointed at a few of the goals and how they went in, but other than that the boys look mostly solid.

At least three times this game it seems like Helm has just been a split second away from breaking one, only for the puck to bounce or hit a skate or whatever. He's getting their. That speed is one helluva gift.

EDIT: But he got his money's worth right there.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

Mostly yes I am impressed about our offenses and 3rd defense pairs. But if Osgood did not allow those bad soft goals like the 2nd and 3rd goal, we would be way more comfortable to watch this game. What's wrong with Osgood this season?

Look.. Ozzie just is who he is. He's not a number one goalie and he probably won't ever be. I don't expect him to save every shot. Would it be nice? Absolutely. But it's not realistic.. especially not from Osgood.

Do I think he should've stopped some of these goals? (Like the one just scored?) Yes, I do. But I'm not going to spend 15 minutes talking about how much Osgood sucks. I know he isn't playing his game, you know he isn't playing his game - we ALL know it. I'd much rather focus on how much our team has improved since the last five games than how much our goaltending still sucks... because honestly, it's been beaten to death with a wooden stick.

im sooo angry right now. Chelios should not play one more game, he should retire yesterday. He never does anything good with the puck, and cant remember the last time he got a shot on net. that being said, osgood is killing them. Two or 3 soft goals this game again. May be not the best positioning for the PK but theres no reason he shouldnt have gotten over for that goal. NOt to mention that call on Helm was terrible. These refs are ******* ruining this game called Hockey.

sorry for the rambling but its just so frustrating to see these things game in and game out.