• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/4 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

This is starting to get kind of funny,seriously.I have no emotion when the Wings score anymore or when they get scored against.This is starting to get too common.And I'm not complaining,just saying that I have really lowered my standards lately.

Hah, yeah. I'm the same way. Oh, we lost another? Ok. We gave up a lead? Nothing new. A soft goal? Whatever.

and theres your make up call. it's a joke, i mean im glad they scored and hopefully win, but come on just let the guys play. and how can phoenix ***** when they got a joke call their way and scored on it. idiotss... it went both ways,

Look.. Ozzie just is who he is. He's not a number one goalie and he probably won't ever be. I don't expect him to save every shot. Would it be nice? Absolutely. But it's not realistic.. especially not from Osgood.

Do I think he should've stopped some of these goals? (Like the one just scored?) Yes, I do. But I'm not going to spend 15 minutes talking about how much Osgood sucks. I know he isn't playing his game, you know he isn't playing his game - we ALL know it. I'd much rather focus on how much our team has improved since the last five games than how much our goaltending still sucks... because honestly, it's been beaten to death with a wooden stick.

We have improved some of our defenses and our offenses are the best in the leauge. But when the team needs to improve itself, every position should be improved. But Osgood has never been improved. It does not matter how many some good saves he makes and some good games he make because mentioned before, every goalie has some good games. If any goalie allows like more than 3 goals many games, and with a terrible stats, how can any team go far with that goalie?

I know what your point is and I am focusing on how our team is improving since last 5 game losing streak. But if Osgood is not improving at all this point, passed 50 games, it is meaningless we test him again and again.