• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/8 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Penguins 0

Rate this topic

That picture is funny of HOssa on the cross... i mean aren't they calling him Judas?!?! i mean they were when they played here earlier... Don't they know their Gospel of Matthew?? Judas swung from a tree, not being nailed to it... dummies!!

Me too. I'm not sold on him for the playoffs...but right now, he's playing stellar hockey.

When I was watching Conklin play for the Pens last year, I kept thinking to myself, "He'd be a great fit for the Wings. Great at rebound control, good puck handler, doesn't let up softies and can come up big from time to time." Really, that's all the Wings need from their goalie. The defense does the rest.

...funny that the Pensfans are all saying "not a big deal, it's only regular season." Yet WAAAAAAAAY back in Novemeber when they came back to win in OT, the fans were already talking Stanley Cup Parade...

Don't I know it. I wanted this win almost as badly as a SCF win. I was sick of hearing, "Yeah, we're having a bad season, but at least we beat Hossa and the Red Wings!" Hossa's goal was great and the fact that he schooled Jordan Staal (their "hero" from the last game) was even better. Great win for the Wings

Don't I know it. I wanted this win almost as badly as a SCF win. I was sick of hearing, "Yeah, we're having a bad season, but at least we beat Hossa and the Red Wings!" Hossa's goal was great and the fact that he schooled Jordan Staal (their "hero" from the last game) was even better. Great win for the Wings

All while being booed. :lol:

esteef

Sid: B

The effort was there. But again, who is he going to pass it to on that line? Who can blame him for trying to do it all himself? If I were him I’d fire a puck toward Shero’s box and go on strike until RS wakes up and finds him an NHL caliber winger.

Only an inbred Pittspuke fan gives Cindy a B for "the effort"

About the only thing Crysby did yesterday that showed any aggressiveness was getting into a shoving match with Sammy, which Sammy wasn't even aware he was in for nearly 10 seconds, and to slash Maltby above the boot. Pathetic.

He also says the Hossa backhander was from "40 feet away". I guess the rink is now 400 feet long or something :lol: