• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Evan

Where do the Wings stay?

Rate this topic

In Columbus the Wings stay at the Crown Plaza. I stayed on the same floor as them. I thought they would close the entire floor for them, guess not. The whole hotel consisted of a bunch of Wings fans staying the night, so it was a ton of fun.

However, you know Columbus. They most likely won't make the playoffs... again.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

I have known of a couple of hotels. The one in the Phoenix area, Anaheim, and LA. But the playoffs may be a stretch for any of these three.

So can you please tell where they stay in Anaheim and LA? Thanks in advnace. One more question: are they staying in the same hotels every time they visit SoCA?

Edited by sharomyga

The one in Phoenix, is actually in the Scottsdale area on Scottsdale Rd. But I can't think of the name.

In LA they have stayed at the Westin Bonaventure and the Wilshire Grand, both are in the downtown area.

In Anaheim I know they have stayed at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort.

So can you please tell where they stay in Anaheim and LA? Thanks in advnace. One more question: are they staying in the same hotels every time they visit SoCA?

I cant say that they stay at the same places everytime, but those three I mentioned were in last few visits out here.

Guest Hatethedrake!
Does anybody have any information on what Hotels the Red Wings stay at on the road?

I believe they stay on a bus which is driven by Andreas Lilja. THE ALL LILJA CRUISER. It looks very much like the one John Madden has. After each Wings game, the best Wings player's picture is put on it. Staying on the bus saves the team some Cap space so they can acquire another player the the deadline who has skills similar to...Andreas Lilja.

Anyone know where they stay in St. Louis? Planning on heading that way next month for a game!

When I saw the Wings in St Loo about 2 years ago, they stayed at the hotel right next to the Bowling Hall of Fame. Yes, there is such a thing - who knew?

Anyway, I don't know what the name of the hotel was but google should be able to help.

Here's a LINK to the BHoF page with the address to help your search.

Edited by FireCaptain

I believe they stay on a bus which is driven by Andreas Lilja. THE ALL LILJA CRUISER. It looks very much like the one John Madden has. After each Wings game, the best Wings player's picture is put on it. Staying on the bus saves the team some Cap space so they can acquire another player the the deadline who has skills similar to...Andreas Lilja.

I've always wondered where they stay in Denver.