• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/12 GDT: Wild 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Lebda and Meech on the same pairing? Yuck.

Beat me to it. I like both of them, just not together on the back end. Lebda likes to join the rush and I'm not too comfortable with Meech's decision making as the only guy back. I think I need to have a talk with Babcock.

Wings win anyway, Kopecky vs. Boogaard. :ph34r:

esteef

Guest mindfly
It is actually the other way around. No changes to the lineup from last game.

Sneaky :P you changed it, said Lebda-Meech before :P

caaaarefuuuulllll....don't jinx it by mouthing (or typing) the words. lol.

Thank you! I just want to crawl through the phone line and shake the people who type that word. It honestly scares me.

That said:

Wings: 5 (Pasha, Pavel, Dats, Kronner, Hank- yeah, that's my way of sneaking in a hattie)

Wild: Nada

Guest mindfly
Thursday's morning skate

By Bruce MacLeod - Red Wings Corner / February 12, 2009

Optional skate this morning for the Red Wings before tonight's game against the Minnesota Wild, still here are a few notes ...

— Chris Osgood will start in net tonight. Ty Conklin has started the past three games.

— Top prospect Jonathan Ericsson is at Joe Louis Arena to have his injured wrist looked at. The injury isn't healing as quickly as the organization hoped, so Ericsson will have an MRI done on the wrist in Detroit with the Red Wings medical staff taking a look at him.

— Darren McCarty had his first practice since having surgery on a hernia. It was the exact same surgery that Tomas Holmstrom had this week on the exact same spot. It was McCarty's third hernia operation. McCarty said that he hopes to get another week or practice in before going to Grand Rapids, then gear up for potentially helping the Red Wings come playoff time. He compared his potential late arrival in Detroit to last season.

— When asked if he gave former Red Wing Sean Avery any advice after he was discarded by Dallas because of a bizarre television interview, Chris Chelios smiled and said, "Yah ... 'Shut your mouth and play.'"

Thank you! I just want to crawl through the phone line and shake the people who type that word. It honestly scares me.

That said:

Wings: 5 (Pasha, Pavel, Dats, Kronner, Hank- yeah, that's my way of sneaking in a hattie)

Wild: Nada

I can't beleive you typed the N word.

LOL

*Ponders*

Harding starting in net tonight.

Was looking forward to the Angry Finnish Goalie after the last few games he's had.

Chances are after last night, JL may be scratching Boogaard, which means Gillies may be in the line up instead as Weller is still out.

Hmmmmm...Really not sure how to call this one.

I'm thinking similar to the last game. Another one goal game for Detroit though. Not entirely sure if it'll come down to a shoot out again. I vote it'll be interesting though. The Wild are getting angry. Detroit needs to shut them down in the first and third to win.

And if Boogey's not playing, Clutterbuck'll fight.

And Happy Birthday Owen Nolan.

*Ponders*

Harding starting in net tonight.

Was looking forward to the Angry Finnish Goalie after the last few games he's had.

Chances are after last night, JL may be scratching Boogaard, which means Gillies may be in the line up instead as Weller is still out.

Hmmmmm...Really not sure how to call this one.

I'm thinking similar to the last game. Another one goal game for Detroit though. Not entirely sure if it'll come down to a shoot out again. I vote it'll be interesting though. The Wild are getting angry. Detroit needs to shut them down in the first and third to win.

And if Boogey's not playing, Clutterbuck'll fight.

And Happy Birthday Owen Nolan.

Is it confirmed that Harding is starting for the Wild?