• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Slave

Injuries?!?

Rate this topic

We are without Franzen, Holmstrom, Stuart and possibly lebda after tonight, we are also missing Meech. That is some serious players on our team who are missing, some big cogs in the big red machine...yet to be honest with you the last 2 weeks, I have not even noticed, the boys are playing that good without them, even the powerplay is still clicking along without our top 2 net pressence guys. MAN I LOVE THIS TEAM.

anyways just an observation, we for sure are gonna lose some players this off season, but the way i see it now, it is not gonna hurt this team too much at all. What do you guys think?

We've got more developed and better talent in the system than last year. We've been kicking ass and taking names, I'm pretty pleased. It says a lot that some teams lose one or two players and struggle, and we're down quite a few and we've actually been playing BETTER.

I believe Meech was a healthy scratch for tonights game against the Wild, was he not?

I think he still has 'groin issues'. Who is the next d-man to call up? Is there anyone ahead of Kindl on the depth chart?

With the Eurotwins united, Stuart and Kronwall separated, and the youngsters in Helm and Leino really running and gunning out there, its hard to want these guys back. But when they do, I wouldn't be against scratching Malts and Kopecky and keeping Helm and Leino up if we can. At the very least, scratch Kopecky and keep Helm in the regular rotation. Helm had 5 hits tonight.

And keep Kronwall with Lidstrom when Stuart returns.

Ever since the injury bug hit a few weeks ago, the offense is clicking on all cylinders!

Outscoring the opposition 29-15 (including the SO win). Averaging 5 goals a game over 6 is pretty damn good!

Went to the boards funny after a hit. Not sure if it is his shoulder or back. Also not sure if the boards or the player did the damage.

He got rammed pretty hard. Clutterbuck charged him from just inside the blueline and Lebs bent down to try to avoid it at the last minute, his whole weight went into the boards with his back bent weirdly. Hopefully he's okay, he's been pretty decent lately.

He got rammed pretty hard. Clutterbuck charged him from just inside the blueline and Lebs bent down to try to avoid it at the last minute, his whole weight went into the boards with his back bent weirdly. Hopefully he's okay, he's been pretty decent lately.

I was 3 rows up tonight right on the blue line, seen it well.

Went to the boards funny after a hit. Not sure if it is his shoulder or back. Also not sure if the boards or the player did the damage.

i was there and he went down and slid into the boards. When he went off the ice he looked like he was limping and hunched over, it didn;t look good. didn't come back on the ice after words either. Hope Brett isn't hurt too bad.. :(

Meech is injured also i believe, his groin.

Call up a dman from GR. I know that once Ericsson is healed (his wrist) i'm told he's playing in Detroit, it could be any day too.

Edited by hokeychik22

i was there and he went down and slid into the boards. When he went off the ice he looked like he was limping and hunched over, it didn;t look good. didn't come back on the ice after words either. Hope Brett isn't hurt too bad.. :(

His left shoulder was dropped as he skated off and you are correct, he was hurting.

With the Eurotwins united, Stuart and Kronwall separated, and the youngsters in Helm and Leino really running and gunning out there, its hard to want these guys back. But when they do, I wouldn't be against scratching Malts and Kopecky and keeping Helm and Leino up if we can. At the very least, scratch Kopecky and keep Helm in the regular rotation. Helm had 5 hits tonight.

And keep Kronwall with Lidstrom when Stuart returns.

Once Stewart comes back, I believe Helm and Leinio will have to be sent back down because of salary cap issues.

they can come back at the end of the year/playoffs when the cap is not an issue.