• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rice

Schneider traded to Candiens for a 2nd and 3rd.

Rate this topic

The more I watch the Habs lately, the more I think they could use a Kovalev enema. He's been terrible in the games I watched. I wonder if even Glen Sather would even take that reclamation project.

Guest Shoreline

What I found funny is Versus acted like it was a surprise. In the time they took us to a commercial I checked and found out on TSN, read the entire story, and made 2 posts on the forums before they revealed it. Morons.

I guess the trade does even out since the Habs get one thing they need, which is a power play defenseman, but they will get similar to Souray in Schneider is slow and his defense has faltered.

Edited by Shoreline

I really hope this doesn't keep Montreal in the playoffs, I hope they keep sinking.

Not to worry. The way he plays defence they will keep sinking............. Hope he likes the Califonia, oops I mean Canadien sunshine in Montreal.......... LOL

Stupids Habs fans rioted (Looted, burned cars, smashed things etc.) last year after barely making out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Thats just retarded. Isn't rioting what people do when they are angry in protest to make sure they are heard? Who riots to celebrate?

I see you never saw Calgary's Red Mile during the Flames' 04 run.