• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T-Ruff

Miikka Kiprusoff

Rate this topic

I watched this game, and I still think that could be a goal. If that puck is flat against his goal stick, there's a good chance it's over the line.

Hell of a save regardless. It's not one of those kinds where the shooter didn't shoot hard enough or took too long or placed it poorly either. That was a one timed blast, and Kipper got it.

Much better than Thomas' save

No question about it. Thomas' save wasn't even that good, the shot hit him and would probably not have gone in even if Thomas wasn't there.

Luongo had some great saves this game as well, though none as spectacular as Kipper's.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
The best save I've seen in the past 5 years is still Sebastien Caron's in 2005 (Pens vs. Flyers)

Edited by NumbaSixty-Six

I watched this game, and I still think that could be a goal. If that puck is flat against his goal stick, there's a good chance it's over the line.

If I was in the warroom and that play rested on my decision, even if it went in I'd be like "Man. Vancouver sure is going to be pissed when we say this one's no goal."

I was watching this game, what an unbelievable save. And he had a highlight save a few minutes before that one too.

Save was made on Kyle Wellwood, who's having the worst of luck right now. You could just see the expression on his face as he fell to the ice after Kipper's stop, he looked like "What the hell do I gotta do?"

amazing athleticism for sure and Kipper is damn good, but it was his own fault it had to be such an acrobatic save in the first place... he got himself WAY out of position on the first shot and that was pretty bad fundamentals

Nabokov's save last year against Dallas in, what was it, triple overtime? was by far the greatest save I've ever seen

amazing athleticism for sure and Kipper is damn good, but it was his own fault it had to be such an acrobatic save in the first place... he got himself WAY out of position on the first shot and that was pretty bad fundamentals

Nabokov's save last year against Dallas in, what was it, triple overtime? was by far the greatest save I've ever seen

especially because of his positioning, and having to cut the angle from the shooter, then to get over when the pass is made... hands down the best:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
I believe you're right. Here it is...

I believe I just posted this video in this same topic.