• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyuk2390

Interested in getting playoff tickets

Rate this topic

Hey I'm new the forums and I'm interested in getting playoff tickets this year. I'm a huge Wings fan from the Buffalo area so it'll be a fairly long trip but I would kill to see a Wings playoff game so I know it would be worth it.

My question is how much do tickets usually run for, and how hard are they to obtain? I'm interested in getting a game in the first round, which by the looks of it will most likely be Game 1 or 2. I'm not too concerned about where the seats are right now, but if somebody could post an approximate range of ticket prices and how hard are they to get it would be greatly appreciated!

I've never had a problem getting tickets to the playoff games I wanted to go to: quarter, semi, conf. finals. Never been to SCF, but a lot fans didn't seem to have too tough of a time getting them last year. The deeper they go, the harder it would be to get them. But, I think in this economy, it won't be too difficult. Just pay attention to when they go onsale. Otherwise, look at ebay or other online places and compare prices. Most of the time, I was able to find a season ticket holder who isn't asking only a couple bucks above the price tag.

Ticket prices range from 22-125 for the regular season. They playoff tickets are usually hiked up a bit...the good news is the first round is still kind of reasonable. The farther they go the more drastic the increase. The view is pretty good from anywhere in the arena but I would recommend something in the first 15 rows of the upper bowl if you want the best view for the value.