• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

heed316

Big Montreal Scandal...

Rate this topic

So I guess several Montreal players heard a rumor of Tomas Kopecky being traded to their team. And in a mindless moment of frusteration had sex with teenagers and spent their entire salary on blow.

Can you blame them? They'd have to escape Kopecky somehow!

I might be the minority here, but I hope all this is a bad rumor and not true. NHL doesn't need a "dirty" image.

There's no such thing as bad press! Maybe this will catapult the NHL into the most intriguing and talked about league in the world.

/end dream sequence

I might be the minority here, but I hope all this is a bad rumor and not true. NHL doesn't need a "dirty" image.

agreed. most people that I talk to who dont watch hockey already seem to think its "bad" since there are some fights and hits and such. It would be a shame for Hockey to be in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.

There's no such thing as bad press! Maybe this will catapult the NHL into the most intriguing and talked about league in the world.

/end dream sequence

Did you do the wavy fingers in front of your face thing too, like Wayne and Garth?

Now there's reports that S. Kostisyn is a member of the Bloods/Crips gang... http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?d...TrUrl=Translate

Some fan on the HF boards was wondering if Sergei had called in a hit on Grabovski after the Leafs game tonight :lol:

I am gonna laugh if everything isn't true, holy lord.

/end dream sequence

Well some would argue that the public thinks lack of scandal = lack of personality, so who knows?

Is it just me, or is it that whenever something I want to hear about with the NHL happens.. something else just happened in another sport? As in the NBA trade deadline. Thanks to that, I never get to hear about what I want. When the Wings won the cup, it was Barry Bonds. It happens every time.

I should live in Canada.

The boards are saying the info. leaked is that the Kostitsyn bros and Hamrlik are tied to a serious drug dealer.

Not so big? We'll see I guess.

Yeah, that's umm the big news? I mean I guess it's not good, but I was kinda expecting something... I don't know.. A little more.. umm juicier?