• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

heed316

Big Montreal Scandal...

Rate this topic

That sounds like that "SCANDAL" where some Russian player (For some reason I want to say Bure)'s family was still in Russia and he was having money extorted from him by the Russian Mob to keep them "safe".

I just do not understand Kovalev right now. I think there is still a chance that Kovalev also went there but the Habs organization knew he would be charged or suspended for some so the Habs sent him to home?

Sounds not natural but it can happen. If he is off for 2 days and now is the time to gain back his level of play, but he went back home? Does it mean he will be traded on the trade dead line or related to this scandal?

By the way, I think it can happen easily because Montreal is involved in the French Canadian culture, which has a huge party. No matter what, this is the ugly way to celebrate their 100th seasons.

Guest CaliWingsNut
Well s***. I was hoping for something that could be turned into a Michael Bay movie.

what are you talking about... that is enough. lol

Basically there was a big raid against streets gangs in Montreal a few days ago. One of the gangster was in possession of financial documents and bills of the credits card of the Kostitsyn brothers. Apparently they were good friend and they have been partying together for a while. He also knew Hamrlik.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=610114

???

Basically there was a big raid against streets gangs in Montreal a few days ago. One of the gangster was in possession of financial documents and bills of the credits card of the Kostitsyn brothers. Apparently they were good friend and they have been partying together for a while. He also knew Hamrlik.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=610114

???

What? Seriously? I am so disappointed. I'm going to bed. I was really hoping for a hidden corpse or something.

9 pages of pure conjecture, along with unwarranted doom and gloom, and the sky is falling. With absolutely no idea of what's going on.

sounds like one of our goalie threads.

And you contributed to it.

Anyway, can Bettman just draft his resignation letter now? This will surely erase any bit of credibility/good media coverage that the NHL has gained in the past few years. Ah, life as a 3rd tier sport isn't so bad.