• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruys92

Detroit Red Wings Open House

Rate this topic

It's this tuesday. I was wondering if anyone has ever been and how it is. Autographs and locker room tours, etc. Sounds awesome. Any experiences??

Where have you heard of this?

It is for season ticket holders. I do not think there is another way to get tickets for it. It was on the 17th as well. Your tickets have a station/section of where you will get your guaranteed 3 autographs, and then after that you can wait in any of the overflow lines for other stations which begin when the people guaranteed for that station are done. There is also open skating.

I went on Tuesday to the Open House....great time! It's my second year now with season tickets. Went last year as well. They basically give 3 tickets per season ticket account, and it's up to the account holder to decide who gets/uses the tickets.

All of the players on the team are there. They set up 'booths' with 3 players at each one, and you start off at the booth assigned to you on your ticket, get those 3 guys' autographs, then move on to the next line and wait your turn to get autographs there.

I did really well last year, hitting up 6 of the 8 booths and bringing home 19 players' autographs, but this year, I tried to focus more on the players who I had the best items in hand that I wanted signed. You can bring anything you want to get signed...

This year, I met and got autographs from Lilja, Datsyuk, Maltby, Stuart, Rafalski, Draper, Samuelsson, Zetterberg, Helm, Kronwall, Hossa, Kopecky...not bad. Got a lot of nice things signed.

They also let you skate if you want to, and there are locker room tours (with extremely long lineups), plus they feed you hot dogs and pop. All in all, it's a good night, especially for those who are in to collecting autographs.

There is another open house on Tuesday the 24th for the balance of the season ticket holders.

Definitely one of the great perks of owning a season ticket plan.

Edited by Yzersyukstromberg

Quick question for the season ticket holders who have gone. When did your tickets arrive at your house? I'm supposed to be going Tuesday but I have not received anything.

From the e-mail I was sent and the same letter that came in the mail as well...

"Each Season Ticket Holder of record will be invited with two (2) additional guests, for a total of three (3) tickets. This is in an effort to ensure that each of our loyal Season Ticket Holders receive their autographs. In your RSVP please make note if you will not require all three of your tickets. Tickets will be sent out prior to the event, but only upon receiving an RSVP from the Season Ticket holder of record."

Did you RSVP? I am trying to think of when I received mine, it had to be at least a week or two (maybe even more) prior to the first open house date.

Quick question for the season ticket holders who have gone. When did your tickets arrive at your house? I'm supposed to be going Tuesday but I have not received anything.

Yeah, like the last guy said...you better have been sure to have RSVP'd. If you didn't do that, the tickets aren't going to arrive at all. If you have RSVP'd and haven't received your tickets yet, there's a problem........get in touch with your Season Ticket Service Rep. She will figure out where they are, and correct the problem if there is one. You should have received your tickets a while ago if you responded to the email.

Yeah, like the last guy said...you better have been sure to have RSVP'd. If you didn't do that, the tickets aren't going to arrive at all. If you have RSVP'd and haven't received your tickets yet, there's a problem........get in touch with your Season Ticket Service Rep. She will figure out where they are, and correct the problem if there is one. You should have received your tickets a while ago if you responded to the email.

I RSVP'd the first day they sent out the email. I emailed them saying I would like the 24th (my brother's on Spring Break this week) and that I would need all 3. I was going to contact a Rep yesterday but I was extremely busy at work and ended up getting off late. Guess I'll try Monday. Thanks.