• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
waitahochiminute

Red Wings Vs. Sharks Feb 25th, 2009

Rate this topic

Going to the game Wednesday with my dad. Can't wait!!! First game since the 2003 season. It's a long overdue for a visit to the Joe...

Just wanna see what some peoples thoughts on Ville Leino. So far I think he looks like he is in top NHL form. After tonight against the wild I think he has around 6 points in 8 or 9 games? Not bad at all & I hope they keep him around to compliment the young talent we have coming up. Well thats my first post...GO WINGS!!!

Going to the game Wednesday with my dad. Can't wait!!! First game since the 2003 season. It's a long overdue for a visit to the Joe...

Just wanna see what some peoples thoughts on Ville Leino. So far I think he looks like he is in top NHL form. After tonight against the wild I think he has around 6 points in 8 or 9 games? Not bad at all & I hope they keep him around to compliment the young talent we have coming up. Well thats my first post...GO WINGS!!!

Welcome aboard!

Leino is kicking ass and taking names. There's no way he doesn't get a full-time spot next season.

Your lips to Holland's ear, the Kid was all our offense yesterday

I'm headed down to this game as well. The 9 hour drive from the Yoop is going to suck, but it'll be well worth it. I've only been to one game before, in 1997 maybe, when I was 10, I hardly even remember it. Super psyched.

yes, Leino has been great!! But what about Helm!! Darren Helm reminds me of what Draper and Maltby use to be! I think a line of Helm, Leino and Sammy would be awesome!! But it is hard to take Leino from Hossa and Flipper!! I like the fact their numbers are 81, 51, 21, exactly 30 nuimbers apart, that is weird, but I'm sure Babcock had something to so with it!!

As for the Sharks game, that should be a good one, I'm personally hoping for another 6-0 victory!!

Another note, I was watching the Sharks and Kings game lastweek, and the SJ announcers said that besides Alex O, the best player in the league is Joe Thornton!! I couldn't believe they said something like that!! Joe is aaverage at best!! Talk about a homer call there!!

Should be a great game. The Wings will need to bring there game and play a strong 60 minutes of hockey to beat the Sharks on Wednesday. I just hope the Wings can rebound after this loss at Minnestoa to come back and play a fantastic game against San Jose.

yes, Leino has been great!! But what about Helm!! Darren Helm reminds me of what Draper and Maltby use to be! I think a line of Helm, Leino and Sammy would be awesome!! But it is hard to take Leino from Hossa and Flipper!! I like the fact their numbers are 81, 51, 21, exactly 30 nuimbers apart, that is weird, but I'm sure Babcock had something to so with it!!

As for the Sharks game, that should be a good one, I'm personally hoping for another 6-0 victory!!

Another note, I was watching the Sharks and Kings game lastweek, and the SJ announcers said that besides Alex O, the best player in the league is Joe Thornton!! I couldn't believe they said something like that!! Joe is aaverage at best!! Talk about a homer call there!!

I dunno alot could happen between now and the start of next season. But seeing how our cap is almost out and we're still trying to figure out Franzen & Hossa's deal. Leino or Helm should be a starter next year...

welcome is right and have fun...

I dont think I can watch the game...after that Piss poor performance at MIN, it'll be like leading the Lambs to the slaughter.......not playing well I hope the rest does them good But dont expect much..

The Wings always get up for the big games. Just ask Chicago. And remeber the last time San Jose was here? The big games that we lost were back to backs or at the end of long road trips.

It's tough to get up for a Minnesota game in February which is the second night of a back to back when you have to travel in between.

I expect the Wings will take this one.

I dont think I can watch the game...after that Piss poor performance at MIN, it'll be like leading the Lambs to the slaughter.......not playing well I hope the rest does them good But dont expect much..

Mindfly is that you?

Defending Stanley Cup Champions. Every team gunning for them with everything they have every single night.

1st place in the Division...

2nd place in the Conference...

3rd place in the entire League...

... with 20'ish games left.

Edited by CopenhagenWing

Folks around here have such lovely and tactful prose, wouldn't you agree? :P

The Wings are 7-2-1 in the last 10 games. The Sharks have a very good chance of stumbling in the last 20 games with everybody fighting tooth and nail for playoff spots. Same goes for the Bruins. It's entirely concievable that the Wings could walk away with the Presidents Trophy when the dust settles. Absolutley SICK for a defending Stanley Cup Champion to be in contention for that prize in the cap era.

People like that just piss me off. So-called hockey fans that don't have a clue.

The Wings always get up for the big games. Just ask Chicago. And remeber the last time San Jose was here? The big games that we lost were back to backs or at the end of long road trips.

It's tough to get up for a Minnesota game in February which is the second night of a back to back when you have to travel in between.

I expect the Wings will take this one.

Agreed They almost always play up to the level of the talent on the ice. And hopefully, they'll have some of the same kind of motivation the Wild had. This is their chance to gain points and they cannot pass it up.

Welcome to the club, waitahochiminute. You will find the we are the most bi-polar forum on the net! :P

You're going to a sweet game. The last SJ game I went to looked like this... (i'm the guy wearing the Wings jersey in the crowd... the one who goes crazy at around 0:11)

i don't think we're catching sharks in the standings, too many pissed away points(colorado,toronto etc.)actually hawks are not too far behind and they have a s***load of home games which should help them. when it comes to sharks that douchebag lemieux worries me cause the only reason he was brought in is to do something like what he did to draper years ago. he wouldn't lose a second of sleep if he ended someones career. pronger and lemieux in back to back games, someone should disinfect the joe after the game