• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pokemonbreeder18

My Griffins Pictures

Rate this topic

Hey guys, I'm 16 and am looking to be a photographer and frequently take pictures at griffins games. I just wanted to know what some other people (besides family) actually thought of my work. Comments can be good or bad (preferably good lol). Thanks all :D (Sorry LGW if the pics are too big.....i looked at the rules and didnt see anything about picture posting size....so please dont ban!) If you would like these for personal use....please PM me!

3307835302_de8ae8beb5_b.jpg

Arron Gagnon

3307003411_c8a558d6c2_b.jpg

Jamie Tardif

3307000729_65f7c59d45.jpg

Sergei Kolosov

3306991557_c092e89034_b.jpg

Justin Abdelkader

MORE PICS AT (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinjm1992/)

The ones of Aaron Gagnon and Sergei Kolosov are great! I love catching the action shots. Looks like they were all taken during the warm-up.

If you want to add some hilarious ones, train your camera on Downey. That guy cracks me up. He loves to interact with the fans (especially kids) and the opposing team during pre-game. At Saturday's game, a young lady was holding a baby facing the glass. She had a sign just below the baby that indicated it was the child's first hockey game. Downey skated right up to them and kissed the glass about two inches from the baby's face. He then skated away with that goofy look on his face. What a character!

Kolosov was during game

Are you sure - where are the fans? Looking at the uniforms, it had to be Saturday's game (unless it was prior to their recent long road trip). There were 9800+ in attendance Saturday (with most of the empty seats in the nasty sections of the upper bowl).

Are you sure - where are the fans? Looking at the uniforms, it had to be Saturday's game (unless it was prior to their recent long road trip). There were 9800+ in attendance Saturday (with most of the empty seats in the nasty sections of the upper bowl).

Nooooo....that pic is from before the road trip....they were playing the Phantoms I believe

GREAT pics! :)

I love taking pics myself and when I'm at a sporting event I'll most likely take my camera along to try and get some good snaps. It really is great fun!

I was just thinking to myself there are never any good pictures of the Griffins. You look at Getty images, search for one particular player say Ritola and there won't be one of him playing in the AHL.

I would be forever in debt if you took some pics of Ritola and Kindl! :thumbup:

GREAT pics! :)

I love taking pics myself and when I'm at a sporting event I'll most likely take my camera along to try and get some good snaps. It really is great fun!

I was just thinking to myself there are never any good pictures of the Griffins. You look at Getty images, search for one particular player say Ritola and there won't be one of him playing in the AHL.

I would be forever in debt if you took some pics of Ritola and Kindl! :thumbup:

Ill get some of them and put it on my flickr (link at bottom of the pictures)

As a freelance photographer, I can tell you that you have some good shots there. I got my start doing college hockey games for Ferris State, Western, and Michigan state back in 1998. I haven't done anything professional in the last couple years but I am stepping back into the photography arena at the end of March for some college hockey at Van Andel.

The point is if you want to do this as a hobby or professionally, getting practice is the first step. You are getting that and thats great. If you can do some high school photography like of hockey, thats another good step for you to take.

As a freelance photographer, I can tell you that you have some good shots there. I got my start doing college hockey games for Ferris State, Western, and Michigan state back in 1998. I haven't done anything professional in the last couple years but I am stepping back into the photography arena at the end of March for some college hockey at Van Andel.

The point is if you want to do this as a hobby or professionally, getting practice is the first step. You are getting that and thats great. If you can do some high school photography like of hockey, thats another good step for you to take.

I dont go there but my cousin plays varsity hockey for The Northview Wildcats and I take pics there as often as I can go to the games.....its much more of a challenge b/c the lighting is so bad/dim. I have only had my camera for a little more than a year (Samsung S1050)