• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

In memory of the late, great Bobby Lang. Oh he's not dead? Well anyway....

That was my favorite series in recent years. I couldn't sleep that night. Perhaps we see another series like that this year?

To Vladifan, that was awesome! Keep it on man, I want to read more Red Wings poetry! :thumbup:

Mr. Kronwall, your mission, should you choose to accept it:

vladiturtle.jpg

OK, I watched the first period of that '97 game and then came back and looked at this photo again. It remains one of my favorites of the Vlad and his Work.

And now I believe I'm almost ready for the game.

:colorbounce: :hammer::busted_red::ranting::boxing: :flamingmad: :champs:

Has anyone else noted that adthe has no listings for hockey tonight?!?! am I the only one who is pulling their hair out right now?

Weird, they were listing the games earlier today. I guess the NHL finally cracked down on them?

Sucks if so.. now what?

Hello Wings fans! Been waiting for this game since last week. I honestly can't predict a score on this one because IMO it will be a very tight game, tighter then the previous meeting of these two teams.

Hopefully I'm right and it won't be a blowup by neither the Sharks or the Wings because games like that are so boring and it'd be a shame to waste a game against these two teams!

f*** San Jose

f*** Joe "6 foot 8 inch tall Walking ****** come playoff time and don't hit me you nasty dirty brute" Thornton

f*** everything about the organization except Todd McClellan being there

And most especially f*** Claude Lemeiux, may he find a way to lose an edge into the boards and have his face caved in like he did to Drapes.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/san-jose-sha...troit-red-wings

and...

http://www.justin.tv/magicpotatoes

I normally don't post links on here...but due to the importance of this game, and atdhe's lack of hockey listings tonight...

Thanks for sharing this. Are they the Detroit feeds?

You can watch the game live on Yahoo! Sports.

I don't think that works outside of the US.

It's cool though, there are other streams, but it was nice to have atdhe for as long as it survived.. now it's back to how it was before it came along, every game-day being a hunt for a stream and most of the time you end up with a crappy stream where you can't see the puck and can barely make out the players.

Edited by dat's sick