• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT: Sharks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

im still in shock that wings got the no goal call.. maybe im not used to it lol

I hear you, I thought forsure they were going to call that one in , bye the way I like that picture with the fight that wasn't a fight

that was funny what game was that I could see it was Calgery but was it recently.

Some things just aren't right. You guys win the cup last year, then get to add Marion f***ing Hossa? Seriously, where do you guys think your wings would be at this season without the guy.

Probably still near the top. Which is a scary thought.

Nice to see all the intelligent thoughts expressed in the GDT. Hahn and Remenda are two of the best guys in the business. Remenda especially is very quick to point out when the Sharks screw up. I understand why you don't like them though.

Dude I respect the hell out of the Sharks, but Remenda is a ******-nozzel...the only thing he's ever quick to point out are his referee conspiracy theories...in that respect, he'd make a great Wings fan.

Every time I watch a wings game whether it's against the sharks or not, he seems to score. He's a beast.

Every time you watch a Wings game?

You're so getting banned the next time you miss a game then! :lol:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Nice to see all the intelligent thoughts expressed in the GDT. Hahn and Remenda are two of the best guys in the business. Remenda especially is very quick to point out when the Sharks screw up. I understand why you don't like them though.

Posts like that are common here unfortunatly.

Thanks for singling me out, friend. I actually watch the Sharks pretty regularly and I've thought they were tools for a long time as well. When they stick to the play-by-play they're pretty good, but the color commentary makes me crazy.

But as you know, one isn't concerned with eloquence when one is watching in the middle of the game. And I think you put it best...

I've basically spent about 30 minutes being livid and cussing at the TV.

:)

Here's a thought for you. If you don't like what Wings fans say in their own GT, go hang out in your own. Then you won't have to worry about people bashing your announcers. Sound good to you?

Thanks for the thought. What you may not realize is that there are other posts as well that I might enjoy. I've been on these forums for a lot more than this GDT and have had some really great hockey discussions with a lot of the people on here. I enjoy hearing other people's point of view...clearly you don't. I also never said I didn't like what was said about the Sharks announcers. I was more referring to the way it was conveyed...I'll be more clear about that next time.

If you really want the site to be all wings fans, and hear nothing but similar opinions from like minded individuals, then good for you. Live in your own world and screw everyone else right? Us against them, and if you don't like it, get out. Sounds like the last president.

Thanks for singling me out, friend. I actually watch the Sharks pretty regularly and I've thought they were tools for a long time as well. When they stick to the play-by-play they're pretty good, but the color commentary makes me crazy.

But as you know, one isn't concerned with eloquence when one is watching in the middle of the game. And I think you put it best...

:)

True, but I like to keep my cussing in my own home. To each his/her own. Back downstairs for the 2nd now.

Well I wasn't shocked...pissed off would be more appropriate. Either way, the Sharks can only blame themselves. They have to stay out of the box. I've basically spent about 30 minutes being livid and cussing at the TV. Thankfully my roommates understand.

Some things just aren't right. You guys win the cup last year, then get to add Marion f***ing Hossa? Seriously, where do you guys think your wings would be at this season without the guy. He's amazing.

I hope it gets better for my team...I was really looking forward to this game and now I'm just angry. Today was my Friday, I don't want this to ruin my entire weekend.

I would be pissed off too - this whole board would go apesh*t

Btw last time i checked sharks were still higher in the standings than the wings.. I don't think it's time to panic after 1 period. Still 2 periods left and even if sharks lose you guys have still been the best & most consistent team in the league so far imo

Also remember last year when hossa was with the pens? If i remember correctly they were doing just fine... O.O

cheer up dude

Thanks for the thought. What you may not realize is that there are other posts as well that I might enjoy. I've been on these forums for a lot more than this GDT and have had some really great hockey discussions with a lot of the people on here. I enjoy hearing other people's point of view...clearly you don't. I also never said I didn't like what was said about the Sharks announcers. I was more referring to the way it was conveyed...I'll be more clear about that next time.

If you really want the site to be all wings fans, and hear nothing but similar opinions from like minded individuals, then good for you. Live in your own world and screw everyone else right? Us against them, and if you don't like it, get out. Sounds like the last president.

No, that's actually not the tack I was taking. I don't care if fans if other teams post here, although I don't know why they'd want to. That said, expect your team and your coach and your announcers to get blasted and don't complain about it. You're not on your board, so you shouldn't expect fans of the team you're playing to be all nicey-nice and s***.

No different than Pens fans during the SCF whining about our blasting of Crysby and Therrien. It was completely ridiculous....it's like, do you know where you are?

Every time I watch a wings game whether it's against the sharks or not, he seems to score. He's a beast.

Forgot to say earlier, that goal by Leino was a great play.

Wings are converting their chances, Sharks are not. That's why it's 2-0.

Sorry the Wings are ruining your fun, Sup. They're on their game tonight, and Big Joe isn't helping ya'll.

PS - I've met Drew Remenda several times... good guy, very knowledgable. I have the Detroit feed so I can't hear what folks are complaining about tonight.

True, but I like to keep my cussing in my own home. To each his/her own. Back downstairs for the 2nd now.

Yeup, I'm definitely the only person who ever swears at this site! :lol:

Edited by EuroTwin