• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

StevieBoy

Just bought my tickets to '09 opener in Sweden!

Rate this topic

I'm totally fired up! I just bought my tickets to the Stockholm opener in October! I even bought 2 extras. Woo hoo!!

do you have a link or something? I wouldn't mind doing some shopping/pricing. I could probly get enough time off to plan a trip like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone by now...they've been on sale for just over 20 minutes now. But you can try http://www1.ticnet.se/PriceTable?eventId=G...p;tempNo=587599 and see what they have available...this is the Swedish TicketMaster. I had my tickets emailed to me within a minute after paying.

do you have a link or something? I wouldn't mind doing some shopping/pricing. I could probly get enough time off to plan a trip like that.

That is just the link to the game on Oct 2nd. If you search their site for 'NHL' you'll see both games come up.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone by now...they've been on sale for just over 20 minutes now. But you can try http://www1.ticnet.se/PriceTable?eventId=G...p;tempNo=587599 and see what they have available...this is the Swedish TicketMaster. I had my tickets emailed to me within a minute after paying.

Guest mindfly

Me too, i got 4 in the lower bowel so to say :)

Dont trust that waittime, said 15min first, then it went 10mins after 30sec, 5mins after a minute etc.

Edited by mindfly

Yay, I got tickets for both games! I was a little worried when I had to sit in the que for like 20-25 minutes, but I pretty much got exactly the spots that we wanted.

3 seats in the mid-tier for the 1st game and 3 on the upper-tier for the 2nd. Expensive as hell when you count in all the travel costs and hotel, but I'm psyched about going!

Yup got me tickets for both games too ... the wait time thing was weird but the system appeared to work better than some other Ticketmaster sites as it actually allocated me the next best ticket without the usual "no seats available" - that saved a bit of time and I got lower bowl by the face off circle rather than centre ice but hey ho :rolleyes:

Chance for some LGW'rs to hook up perhaps over the weekend ?

Damn it,for some reason I thought these would come on sale friday.

Very surprised that I still managed to get me one,it's already afternoon there!

Luckily they still had the most expensive ones on sale.

Chance for some LGW'rs to hook up perhaps over the weekend ?

For sure! Ready for a little meet N' greet,Mindfly?

Guest Shoreline
For sure! Ready for a little meet N' greet,Mindfly?

mindfly: i wish i could go but that's just not gonna happen. p.s. red wings lose 15-0.

Guest mindfly

I can have a discussion with anyone on this board if you want, ill tell ya'll where i'll be sitting closer to gametime :)

Maybe some native Swedes will come forward and show some of us foreigners around the day of the game...always nice to get the insight of locals and learn some things that as a tourist we might not come across...

Guest mindfly

Everyone who wanna know if there are tickets left and whatnot

Go to www.ticnet.se -> choose english -> choose the NHL-premiere -> Follow the instructions

I looked to see if they had more lower level tickets at about 10am mountain time and only singles came back.

There will be plenty available after market. I bought 2 extra for game 1 but probably won't sell them until much closer to the game. I don't think most people even knew the tickets went on sale.

man. i would love to go to this. it seems unlikely that i will but just in case...

..anyone know if there are still tickets available?

Maybe some native Swedes will come forward and show some of us foreigners around the day of the game...always nice to get the insight of locals and learn some things that as a tourist we might not come across...

that would be great. me and my friends never have been to sweden and could need some help ;) and having a few beers before the game would be very nice anyway!

I'm so excited! I also got tickets to the first game and can't believe I'm going to my first redwinggame since I "fell in love" with them 21 years ago.

Must say that I'm impressed by you "foreigners" (especially N.Americans) that will show up here in S-holm.

I'd like to try to meet up somewhere before the game and have a couple of beers. I can't make any plans right now since I have a 1 year old baby. Plans change every minute!

Does anyone know if you can get in and watch the wings practice and maybe get some autographs?