• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

StevieBoy

Just bought my tickets to '09 opener in Sweden!

Rate this topic

I'm so excited! I also got tickets to the first game and can't believe I'm going to my first redwinggame since I "fell in love" with them 21 years ago.

Must say that I'm impressed by you "foreigners" (especially N.Americans) that will show up here in S-holm.

I'd like to try to meet up somewhere before the game and have a couple of beers. I can't make any plans right now since I have a 1 year old baby. Plans change every minute!

Does anyone know if you can get in and watch the wings practice and maybe get some autographs?

my dream became true when i visited detroit back in 2000 and was able to watch two wings games. this is now another "once in a lifetime" thing and i´m looking forward to the games. besides to the games, i think it´s worthy two explore this interesting city.

in october your baby should be old enough that you can make some plans :rolleyes:

Edited by TobiWanKenobi

Guest mindfly

I could have helped out the foreigners with guidance etc if i just knew stockholm better i've probably only been there 8-10 times in my life...

Edited by mindfly

I understand what you're saying about us coming there but Im equally impressed by people from Germany and Sweden that have never lived in Detroit but yet have been fans for decades.

I'll definitely bring this up again when we get closer to the game...

I'm so excited! I also got tickets to the first game and can't believe I'm going to my first redwinggame since I "fell in love" with them 21 years ago.

Must say that I'm impressed by you "foreigners" (especially N.Americans) that will show up here in S-holm.

I'd like to try to meet up somewhere before the game and have a couple of beers. I can't make any plans right now since I have a 1 year old baby. Plans change every minute!

Does anyone know if you can get in and watch the wings practice and maybe get some autographs?

I understand what you're saying about us coming there but Im equally impressed by people from Germany and Sweden that have never lived in Detroit but yet have been fans for decades.

I wrote sometime ago, in anoter thread "when did you start loving the wings" or something like that, that I was an exchangestudent in Muskegon, MI in 88-89 and got to see all the wingsgames on tv. Never got the chance to go to Detroit since none of my friends were interested in going there :( .

Now it´s only 7 months left!

Glad you'll get to see a game finally. Although there's nothing quite like a game at The Joe.

With all the Swedish interest in the current Wings roster it should be an exciting show.

I wrote sometime ago, in anoter thread "when did you start loving the wings" or something like that, that I was an exchangestudent in Muskegon, MI in 88-89 and got to see all the wingsgames on tv. Never got the chance to go to Detroit since none of my friends were interested in going there :( .

Now it´s only 7 months left!

Ive got my tickets! This is my first redwings game! I cant wait!

Ill be going over on the 1st hopefully and in for the game for the 2nd and homeward bound for the 3rd October!

If anyone wants to meet up before or is flying from anywhere in the UK lemme know! Ryanair are doing some cheap return flights but I dont fancy a ryanair flight ! LOL

I've got my ticket for friday ! I'm soo excited ! can't wait. I booked the plane too. I'm coming from Brussels, Belgium.

Need to book a hotel.

it's gonna be my first red wings game.

Ive yet to book the plane and hotel, will do that over the next few weeks, spent a fortune on these tickets! LOL

By the way, what ever happened to the warm-up/exhibition game against Färjestads BK? This was in the Swedish press, and now I haven't heard anything about it.

Seems like this would be alot cheaper and a nice option for those who missed out on the other tickets.

Did you get the tickets first-hand?

By the way...I bought 2 extra tickets to the game with the purpose of selling them. It might be too early but I'll be looking for a buyer. They are in Section A6, row 14.

Guest mindfly

Just get the feeling that some would.. although i would hit back of course, but if someone wanna relieve their inner feelings towards me they can feel free to do so at the 09 opener :)

Just get the feeling that some would.. although i would hit back of course, but if someone wanna relieve their inner feelings towards me they can feel free to do so at the 09 opener :)

I'd learn some Swedish songs and serenade you. You wouldn't be able to resist.