• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2009 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

Rate this topic

WOW if I were a player I would never, and I mean never, sign with the Yotes!!!

Why, on earth do the owners have a team, I am not questioning the fans here, but

The team will never win with these owners, it is like they are using the team as a simple money making strategy (bad one at that), this team needs to be moved, contracted, or get new owners!

Hawks picked up Pahlsson. That's a great pickup for them

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

Who'd have thought your new GM would make worse decisions to stay cap compliant than your old one?

O

O

Sorry, Duck Guy. He's one of the Ducks I like. I thought he'd stick around, but I don't blame the Hawks for nabbing him. That give them a great defensive center.

So who here really honestly thinks that the Wings with Osgood or Conklin in net can beat Calgary with Kiprusoff in net given the Flames acquisitions and recent play? I am no homer nor do I relish putting down Detroit...I just honestly believe the Wings needed an upgrade with the way the goaltending has been. People will say there weren't any upgrades but you've just got to create your own...Lehtonen in Atlanta could've been had for not much, there were players out there. Why have 5 forward lines and no goalies? It makes no sense. I am not going to lose sleep if Detroit doesn't win like many people here, I am viewing the team from an objective viewpoint and they are going to regret not getting a backstop. Fans that act like it's unneeded are just ignoring the obvious.

Please. Move this to a new thread. Thank you.

Guest Shoreline
I wonder why the Sharks made that move...

Not sure if the Sharks were still on the hook for that salary but it may be so they wouldn't tear ass on the rest of Kyle's pro career.

The people that can barely admit Calgary improved...? C'mon. The reason announcers are gushing is because Calgary improved the most of any team. Jokinen has 21 goals, 21 assists in 57 games for a lousy club. He's a consistent 30+ goal scorer, big center. Calgary gave up Lombardi who's got 9 goals this season. Prust, 25 games, 2 pts. That is definitely an upgrade at forward. Leopold 20 points in 64 games, nice offensive d-man. The Flames lost a guy they picked up on waivers 2 days ago, a pick, and a prospect. Calgary got better and they're 8-1-2 their past 11. Detroit did not get better. That is the concern, Calgary has a guy in net who's maybe going to have more wins in a season than anyone ever, has won Vezina trophies, taken a team to the Finals, and beaten the Wings before. Obviously the Wings aren't necessarily going to meet the Flames but you think about the way Chris has played this season and Conklin, while he's had good numbers, has certainly not been awe-inspiring. Calgary and Detroit are much closer in offensive and defensive depth and if it comes down to goaltending, I worry they aren't going to be able to rise to the occasion.