• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

titanium2

Nearly Ten Minutes of the Wings Playing Two Touch

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

I only watched a minute of that but it reminds me of high school and my first year of college where with friends we'd get in a big circle and do a one-touch game of hackey sack. Looks boring but actually quite addictingly fun.

What this video tells me is that Filppula is really quiet and gets pushed around :lol:

Just like his play on the ice!

Joking, calm down!

I think Wings are definitely one of the better soccer playing teams in the league, especially with all the Euros. Conklin looked really good so did Z and Filp.

Lol, Zata looks like a wooley mammoth. Very fun to watch! :lol:

Also enjoyed Draper wearing a Zetterburg sweatshirt. Niiiice.

As did I. That's awesome that Drapes was sporting that.

All the two-touch they play is gotta be a massive reason guys like Dats are able to make the skate passes as effortlessly as they do (like the one last night).

All the two-touch they play is gotta be a massive reason guys like Dats are able to make the skate passes as effortlessly as they do (like the one last night).

That's a good point. Dats probably played a lot more soccer growing up than many on the team so he's more likely to make that play to begin with, but playing two-touch must keep him really sharp. Others too--remember Mule kicking the puck up from behind, over his head, and onto his stick?

Sidenote: when a player's stick is slashed in half like Boyle did to Pavel last night, the league should make an exemption to the rule against kicking the puck into the net during delayed penalty. :lol:

just me.... or does pav not play in that vid?? plus good to see some minor league players getting involved like Helm (not really a minor but you get me).

Leino too. He looks kind of weird in that video.

That was before the game against Columbus in which he was suspended. It seems like they're just letting a little loose before dressing up for the game. Pav was probably somewhere else in a suit.